25

*Niall's POV*

Okay. Fine. I admit. I really want to. This is just because of the heavy rain. Not because of Tessa...I mean Fani. FUCK.

She asked me to follow her & I thought that she was riding a car but Not. She rides a vespa. A tiny, mini red vespa. This is so not good for my image & reputation. Other than that, it's raining & I have to to ride a fucking mini vespa? This is so embarssing. I'm not riding that.

"You're kidding me." I said rolling my eyes.

"What? The vespa? It's not that bad. Unless you have to walk on this heavy rain. & there's no buses in this time of the night." Fani said while wearing her bowl like helmet.

"Well? Aren't you coming? Trust me. It'll be fun." She said giving me another of her bowl like helmet.

**********

Is she crazy?! Does she thinks that this vespa is a racing motor? I can't even open my eyes cause she rides this "Thing" like a F1 motor.

"CAN'T YOU GO ANY SLOWER?!" I literally screamed.

"YOU WANT TO GO FASTER? OKAY!"

Those minutes ride that felt like hours finally end when we arrived at the lake.

"You. Are. LITERALLY CRAZY!" I said loudly running towards a small hut besides the lake.

"Aww why? A blondy guy to scared to ride a red vespa with a girl?" Fani said mocking me while she was hanging her jacket on a chair.

Fani & Tessa has no difference. They're both the same. No change. This is how Tessa tease me. This makes me miss Tessa more. Eventhough Fani "Is" Tessa, I haven't feel the presence yet. I haven't had this feeling where I feel comfortable around her yet. Not yet. But, maybe someday.

What the Fuck am I thinking? Someday? Yeah, like Fani & I will be together. No. Never in my wildest dream I would ever replace Tessa's place. Fani "is" Tessa. But still, no.

"What is this place anyway?" Tess...I mean Fani interupting my thoughts.

"Oh...err...It's just a hut where I always hang." I said.

"Alone?" Does she wants to go this far?

"Emm...No. With my....girlfriend actually." I said looking down.

"Oh. Where is she?" Why does she keeps asking me questions?

"She...she died few months ago." I said trying NOT to cry.

Silence started to occur when I said the word "died". Just like I said, Fani is no different than Tessa. They both the same. Just like Tessa, Fani always ask alot of questions.

"Soo...You maybe wondering how I know your name right?" Fani suddenly asked breaking the awkward silent.

"Actually no. But, now that you mention it, so how?" I said putting my hands on my hip.

"Haven't you realise? You're famous because of you punching a boy." She said.

"All of that is just about that unliving locker of mine?" She snaps.

"That locker is not yours! & that locker was supposedly to Tessa's!" I said loudly.

"Okay okay. Sorry. You don't have to be so sensitive."

"Sorry. It's just....." I stopped.

"Just what?" She asked

"Nothing." I said shaking my head. I won't tell her that "unliving" locker is precious to me. She would think that I'm a weirdo or something. I don't what her to think that way.

Since when did I started to care about people's opinion about me?

"Well...the rain is alittle bit light. I think it'll stop later. So...I better go." Fani said taking her jacket & her helmet.

"Err...Thanks for the ride." I said without looking at her face.

"No prob blondy." She said exiting the hut.

She called me blondy again. Now I'm starting to get annoy with this name.

I know that mother will kill me if I'm not back after twelve. It's almost twelve. I better put this fuel in my car.

When the time I wanted to exit the hut, Tessa appear.

"Now you understand?" Tessa said.

"Understand what Tessa? That she's the one for me just because she looks exactly like you? Eventhough she looks like you doesn't mean that I'm gonna fall inlove with her. Don't you get it? I will never ever ever replace you cause you're the only one I love." I said explaining why I don't want ever to let Tessa go.

"Niall! That's the point of her being here. Her existence will make you feel better Niall. You will eventually inlove with her. Trust me. You will." Tessa said. She is fucking LYING!

"Tessa, can't you see? I'm miserable without you! Eventhough she looks like you but her presence just doesn't makes me feel like you here. I want you Tessa & only you. I'm miserable without you." I said.

"No. You're wrong. You're not miserable at all. Not. At. All. You never have. You were toturing yourself by eating pills & keep punching people. The truth is you're not miserable. You're angry because you keep blaming yourself because of my death. You have moved on months ago Niall. It's just that you haven't realised it yet. I'M the one who miserable here. Seeing you being the way that people doesn't want you to be is pain for me. I haven't see the light Niall because of you never want to let me go. I can't die in peace without you letting me go to find the light Niall." Tessa said crying.

"I DON'T CARE! & JUST GO! I DON'T WANT YOU HERE JUST KEEP APPEARING OUT OF NOWHERE! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I literally screamed.

Tessa finally dissappear. Should I let her go? No! & I never will.

The rain stopped alittle bit. I went out from the hut & walk straight to my car with a bottle of fuel in my hand.

After filling my car, I stepped into the drivers seat & punch the steering will. I can hear my horn beeping again & again outside. I just don't understand my new life. For me, nothing is new. None.

Who can I seek for help? Tessa. But, Tessa is not in this world anymore. She's now just a lost soul who keeps appearing over & over again because I keep getting lost. What am I gonna do now that Fani is here?