77

*Fani's POV*

I put the hot tea infront of Harry on the coffee table and Harry didn't do anything, he just stared at me with his smirk I used to love everytime he looked at me like that.

But this time, that smirk was the smirk that make me cry every night for a whole month. I was mad and angry when he suddenly showed infront of my doorstep after years of breaking my heart!

I sat on the couch across Harry and I just sat there awkwardly with him staring at me with his playful smirk. He plays with his curls and sometimes licked his lips. The lips licking once turned me on when he look at my lips to kiss me. But not anymore. All I see in him was a player, an asshole and all bad things. The way he looked at me, it was obvious that he hasn't changed. I always wonder, what happened to him?

"Wh-what are you doing here?" I asked him, crossing my legs.

"Shouldn't it be 'how are you?' or 'where have you been all this years?' or even 'I miss you'?" Harry shrugged.

"If you want to meet me after all this years just to annoy me, then you can just leave!" I snapped.

"Wow, who made you this way after all this years?" Harry bit his lower lip.

"You." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't you wanna know how I know you're here?"

"Even if I said no, you'd tell me anyway." I crossed my arms to my chest.

"Well, I met your mom in the grocery store talking with some old friends-" I rolled my eyes again. "So she told me that you're here. Maybe this is a great idea for me to come by and see how you doing."

"I don't need anyone to see me. I don't even need a guy like you to see me. A guy like you are useless in my life."

Harry laughed. "Fuck, I miss you!" Harry lift his body from the couch and walk towards me.

I stood from the couch and tried to walk away from him but Harry was to fast so he held tight my wrist and pulled me to his chest. My heart was racing like crazy and I can feel my cheek turned into hot red.

Shit! I shouldn't feel this way.

Harry broke your heart reall really badly remember? Why are you feeling this way? You shouldn't feel this way! Harry has a bad vibe! Don't trust him! Remember what he did to you!

Finally, my brain spoke the right thing to me.

"Wh-what do you think you're doing?" I tried to push myself farther away from him but Harry was to strong.

"Trying to get you back." Harry stroke my cheek.

"D-don't!"

"What? Touching you?" Harry slid his hands to my hip then to my butt.

I gasped and used all my force to push myself away from him! I did it. I looked at him with an angry expression and slap him hard! I really did!

"Who do you think you are?!" Harry took my arm and look through my soul. He really did has a bad vibe in him.

"I'm the girl who onced naive, innoncent and stupid for believing all the bullshit you said to me. I'm the girl you told me that I'm boring to be with. I'm the girl you cheated on to some blonde bitch. And I'm the girl who once play with you in your backyard swinging on your tyre swing. And now I'm not that girl anymore. Thanks to you." I stood myself up.

Harry let go of my hand and pursed his lips. He almost hurting me. I don't know him anymore. Who taught him to be this violent?

We both were staring at each other for a very long time when Harry started to laugh again. "The way you said those words makes me wants to get you back even harder!"