4

*Niall's POV*

I'm still screaming Tessa's name. My body's still shaking. Doctors & Nurses trying to stop me from shaking but I just can't stop.

Can you imagine how it feels like when someone said that the love of your life is gone forever?

Well, my mother said that. She said that Tessa died in action. I can't remember what happen! How can she died in action? Where were we going when that happened?

My mother just won't stop screaming my name. She tells me to hold on, to be strong & to never live her alone.

Mother. I would never do that. I won't live you alone.

Then suddenly, I stopped shaking. I heard the beep sound slowly beeps & then the beep was never heard again. It was a long beep. Maybe today's the day I'll be gone. I will be living this world. I will be living

Mother....

I slowly close my eyes. I still can here mother screaming my name. She was shaking my body non stop. Until I heard the long beep sound beeps again.

Thank God. Thank you God.

I'm still alive. But I'm dead.

I'm alive cause I still can feel my heart beats, I still can hear my mother screaming my name. But, I'm dead because Tessa is no longer with me. My soulmate is gone. Heaven received the most kind & the most beautiful Angel. I'm not sure I should be happy or not.

I opened my eyes & I saw my mother was standing besides me with her hand covering her face with a tissue behind it.  

I grabbed her hand & she was surprised. Whether she saw me smiling or moving my hand. Maybe both.

"Oh Niall! I'm so glad that you're awake. You're alive. You're healthy. You're moving. You're smiling and....."

"What happen to Tessa & I?" I cut her conversation.

"Oh Niall. You're just tired that's all. I'll explain it all to you tomorrow okay honey?" She said while stroking my blonde hair

"No. Tell me. I wanna know now." I said pushing my mother's hand away & that makes her eyes widen.

"Niall, I told you. You're to tired. I'll tell you tomor...."

"NO! MOTHER! TELL ME WHAT HAPPEN TO TESSA NOW!" I cut her of & I didn't scream. I just speak with my voice loudly. I would never raise my voice to my mother. Did I just did that?

My mother jumped slightly cause of my loud voice. She was trying to hold my hand but I pulled away.

"Please mother. Tell me." My voice soften almost like I was whispering.

"Well..." My mother started.

**FLASHBACK**

"Mother! Guess what today is?!" Niall suddenly appeared behind Maura.

Maura Gasp. "Niall! Where did you come from? You startled me." Maura said while she messages her chest.

"Sorry mother. I'm just so excited about today. Do you know what day is today?" Niall asked happily.

"Mmm...I don't know you tell me." Maura said with her index finger on her chin.

"Mother! How dare you!" Niall Gasp.

Maura laugh. "Of course I know what today is silly. It's Tessa's sixteenth birthday."

"YES! Me & my friends are gonna celebrate it after school. You wanna come & meet us at the mall mother?" Niall asked.

"No. You go have fun with your friends & Tessa. I don't wanna spoil your celebration." Maura said as she was wiping the wet dish.

"Aaww mother you're to sweet." Niall said laying his head on Maura's shoulder.

"You sure you don't wanna have a birthday party here? It's safer." Maura said.

"Safer? What do you mean?" Niall asked curiously.

"I don't know. I just have this motherly feeling that you shouldn't celebrate it at somewhere else." Maura said worridly. She knew she had this feeling from the morning she woke up.

"Oh mother, we'll be fine" Niall said hugging her.

"Gotta go mother! Wouldn't wanna be late." Niall said waving his mother goodbye.

"Bye son."Maura waved back.

"Be safe." She whispers as if Niall could hear it.

**AFTER SCHOOL**

"So princess are you ready?" Niall asked his lovely love life girlfriend Tessa as he opened the car door for her.

"Always have & always will." Tessa said shrugging & smiling at Niall.

"Let's GOOOOO!" Niall said pointing at the front view of his car.

Niall put the car key in the ignition & suddenly he moarn & thought about what his mother Maura said. Niall suddenly has this weird feeling to but he can't cancel his plan for today. It's Tessa's sixteenth birthday for God sake. He can't just tell her NO.  

Niall loves Tessa to much. He would do anything for her. Literally anything.

"Niall? Hello,earth to Niall. Are you okay babe?" Tessa asked waving her hand infront of Niall's face.

"Huh...What? Yeah I'm okay. Let's go." Niall said kissing Tessa on the cheek.

While they were together in the car, Niall & Tessa are happily singing songs, screaming, laughing. The drive to the mall only takes about thirty minutes but for them it feels like hours cause they were together. They were all over each other. Especially Niall. Niall knows she's the one when he first lay eyes on her.

While Niall was driving, Tessa suddenly poked Niall & that makes Niall laugh so suddenly.  

Niall poked back, they were playing, laughing, poking. They just playfully playing things in the car.

Niall stopped his car when the light turns red.

"I love you. You know that don't you?" Niall suddenly asked Tessa.

"Yes & I love you." Tessa said as she leans her head on Niall's shoulder.

Niall lift Tessa's head up & cup her chin & give her the most passionate & sweetest kiss ever. Niall was afraid if something will happen today. So, maybe this will be his & Tessa's last sweet kiss together.

When the light turns green again Niall started to drive. Tessa looked at Niall's face & suddenly she smiles.  

"I love it when you look at me & you suddenly smile." Niall giggles.

Suddenly, Tessa's face turns pale. Her eyes widened. She's shaking.

"NIIIIAAL!" Tessa screamed Niall's name.

"Tessa! What's wrong?!" Niall asked shockingly. He still looking at Tessa's pale face.

"NIIIIAAAL!" Tessa point her index finger infront of the mirror.

A green truck suddenly drive towards them without stopping or breaking. 

Niall didn't make the turn as he didn't make it.

The last word he heard from Tessa's mouth was the word "I Love You". Then Niall only heard crashing noises as their car spins non stop.

**FLASHBACK OVER**