76

*Fani's POV*

I thought the doctor said that my dad will stay in the hospital for another week but apparently not. My dad is a very strong man. He can bear with anything. The doctor was literally surprised that my dad was better than he expected. I was glad and now I can finally rest my body. I can finally feel the heavy weight inside me lighten up. Mom was very happy. She couldn't stop cuddling with dad. It was cute.

Dad and Eric were not at home and mom was going to the grocery store with her friends to bake something. And here I am now, sitting here alone at my home, laying myself on my comfy bed, reading some Chloe Magazines. It's my favorite thing to do everytime I'm alone at home.

When the time I was about to go to wash my face in the bathroom, my phone rang.

I was excited and surprised seeing Niall's name appeared on the screen.

"Hey!" I said excitedly.

"Hey babe. Wow, you sound excited today." Niall noticed.

"Yeah, it's because you called. I was about to call you but you were doing it first." I giggled.

"Damn I miss you! And it's only been 5 days." Niall said to me.

"I miss you too! What have you been up to for the last few days?" I was just curious.

"Just going for a jog at the park, working out and stuff. Nothing interesting really." I can see Niall was shrugging through the phone.

"All the way?" My eyes widen.

"Yup. All the way."

"Niall, you need to go out with your friends and socialize. Not working out everyday. Alone. At least with your friend  or even your mom!" I adviced Niall.

"I don't have friends and no, I don't want to find one."

"How did you know that I would tell you to find a friend?" I squint my eyes.

"I told you that I'm an awesome boyfriend." Niall teased.

"You-" I couldn't finished my word cause somebody was ringing the doorbell multiple times. "Could you hold on for a second? Someone's at the door." I asked Niall.

"Yeah. Sure." Niall respond.

Niall was on hold, I haven't hung up on him yet. I was walking towards the door and the person outside just won't stop ringing my doorbell and it was kindda annoying. It sounded very familiar. It was like I haven't heard it for a very, very long time.

"Fani? You still there?" I heard Niall asked me and I put back my phone to my ear.

"Yeah, I'm still......here." I was shocked when I saw the person who's infront of me. My heart pounded so fast that my breath is hardly out.

"Hi." The person who I have never met for years came back.

He was my.....

Former boyfriend and bestfriend.

"I-I gotta go." I hung up the phone without hearing what Niall has to say after. I felt bad alittle bit but when I saw my so-called bestfriend infront of me, my feelings was scattering all over. I don't know what to do.

~

*Niall's POV*

"Fani? You still there?" I asked her. She was so quiet. I even heard her breath through the phone.

"Yeah, I'm still.....here." Then she didn't say anything for awhile. I wanna know what's going on.

Then, I heard another guy's voice. It was deep and alittle bit raspy saying, "Hi." to Fani.