83

*Niall's POV*

"One whole week and where have you been mister?! You owe me an explaination!" Mother instantly shouts at me when she saw me opening the front door.

"Mother, I told you, I didn't go anywhere."

"For one whole week you disappear Niall! You didn't even call me or text me where've you been. And I'm here worried sick thinking about you!" Mother pointed her finger on the ground.

"I'm 18. I don't need anyone to think about me anymore. I know how to take care of myself."

"Niall James Horan, as long as you live under one roof as me, you will still be under my care."

"Mother, I'm not a baby anymore! Can't you just stop and get over this? I'm tired and I need to get some rest." I spoke to her softly, and walked beside her before she held tight my wrist.

"You went to Fani's house didn't you?" Her face was red.

"So if I did? Is that wrong?" I furrowed my brows.

"No. It's not wrong. But it's wrong when you went to her house without telling me. It's wrong when you make your own mother worried sick about you. It's wrong when you care about your girlfriend more than your-"

"Wait wait...mother? You think I care about Fani more than you?"

"You wouldn't be like this if it isn't because of her. I almost lost you because of Tessa and now I don't want to lose you again because of Fani. Fani changed you Niall. I don't like her. From the first time I saw her, I never liked her. Even when if she was Tessa, I never liked her." Mother finally spoke.

"Nobody is changing me. I'm just me mother. And you won't lose me again. Why can't you just accept me being happy again? I'm happy with Fani mother. Nothing can seperate us." My voice soften, hoping mother would understand what I'm trying to say. Fani makes me happy. Nothing can seperate us. I love her more than I could ever imagine. I thank God for sending Fani to me. I knew that my fate was with her. She is the one for me.

"I know honey, I know she makes you happy..."

"Then why can't you accept her just like you accept Tessa?" I shrugged.

Mother was speechless. She didn't say anything. Maybe my question was right. Maybe all my words were right. Why can't she?

"I...I don't know." Mother sighed.

"Then that's not fair for both me and Fani, mother. Why can't you just get to know her first before you even judging her? To see her feeling frustrated to find ways to make you like her makes me frustrated. She's my happiness. She makes me happy. She's sad, then I'm sad. And to see you hating on her, just hurt my feelings...and...I kind of feel annoyed by it." I hope my long words will make mother understand about my feelings towards Fani.

"I'm not hating on her..."

"Then why can't you treat her nicely? Just making her feel that you like her will make her happy then that's enough for her."

"It's just...I miss Tessa so much and to see her still "alive" just makes me angry and..." My mother started crying. Covering her face with both of her hands.

I walked towards her and pulled her in my embrace. I stroked her back up and down repeatedly

I sighed. "Mother, you think you're the only one? I miss her like hell. I know how she means to you and you know how she means to me...and-and I'm sorry about Fani."

"No, Niall. I should be sorry. I shouldn't hate her for no reason. I don't know what's wrong with me." Mother wiped her tears with the back of her hand.

"Fani is a very kind person mother and I think she has no problem meeting you...again." I gave mother an idea.

"You really think that she wants to meet me after all the faces I gave her?" Negative thoughts started to build inside mother's head.

"Mother, I know her, you know her. She and Tessa have the same personality. Maybe that's why I fall back inlove with her." I shrugged. "I'll call her and tell you-"

"No no no," Mother interupted me. "I-I want to tell her myself."

I smiled and went back upstairs.

A relief breath just puff out of my mouth. Mothet can finally be okay and accept Fani as...Fani. It was easy. I knew mother wouldn't be so difficult. It's not complicates anymore. Mother will feel alot more peaceful and Fani doesn't have to worry about this whole thing ever again.

I hope it will go well. I expect that they will hug each other and just start a new relationship between them.

Mother and Fani is done. And now a new problem popped out,

Harry Styles......

------------

Now that Maura wants to make out a new great relationship between her and Fani, and now Harry.

Almost to the end... :D can't wait for you guys to read my new Harry Styles fanfic :)) !!!