17

*Niall's POV*

I walked up to the stairs with a big stomp on my feet. I don't whether I'm mad or sad. I'm confused. I know I can't be this way forever. But that's my choice. So be it!

"Niall. Maura's right." Tessa suddenly infront of me.

"What do you know?" I asked angrily.

I'm not surprised where she same from. I'm used to it.

"You can't be this way forever. You have to let me go." Tessa said.

I opened the door & slammed the door shut infront of Tessa's face.  

When I turned around she was standing besides my bed.

"I told you already. Mark my words I will never let you go! Don't you remember our promise at the park that day? We promise to never let each other go no matter what happen. NO MATTER what!" I said.

"Niall, that was when I was real. Thats when I was still alive. I'm not a living person anymore Niall. I'm just a lost soul." Tessa said.

"No Matter what happens! Can't you understand that? & you're a person. Not a soul." I said.

"Niall! I'm a lost soul. A soul who never gets to see the light because of somone doesn't want to let go of me." Tessa's pointing me.

"If you're a soul, then....then this conversation isn't real then. It's just my imagination. It's just me hillucination cause of my pills." I said stuttering.

"No. This conversation is true. It's all true! I'm real but I'm just a soul." Tessa said.

"STOP CONFUSING ME!" I said pulling my hair.

"I'm not & when did you started taking sleeping pills?" Tessa said.

"since the day you were gone living me." I said truthfully.

"Does Maura knows about this?" Tessa asked.

"No. She didn't need to know. Whg should she?"

"She's your mother Niall." Tessa said with a soft voice.

"I don't want her to worry about me more." I said.

"Niall....she's now stress about you being this way for the past four months & to make her stress even more worst, that you taking sleeping pills now? Niall...Please....." Tessa begged.

"Sleeping pills makes me sleep better & gives me good dreams. A happy dreams. That's the only happy things I will ever experienced. In reality....well it sucks & it's bullshit & my life is being an asshole without you around. It's not okay Tess. It's not easy to just let go of you." I said.

"Everything will be okay. I promise." Tessa said the same phrase again.

"STOP SAYING THAT CAUSE IT'S NOT OKAY & IT NEVER WILL!" I literally screamed.

When I realised that Tessa was gone. FUCK!!! I hate things like this! I know that I got worsen & worsen day by day. But, I can't help it.

I swallowed like two or three sleeping pills & dozed off to sleep. Thank God that's over. I slept like a sleeping baby with a lullaby on him. I had a very happy dream. I think I smiled in my sleep.