9

*Niall's POV*

I smiled slightly when I remembered back the promises we made. That was a happy day & it still is. I still closed my eyes cause when I close my eyes, I can feel that Tessa is with me. This feeling makes me feel better other than crying or feeling sad.

Suddenly, I felt like someones holding my right shoulder. Tessa? I opened my eyes & she hold my face with her two soft hands. I looked at her. My eyes widened. It is her! It's Tessa!  

She smiled looking at me. Her hands that wad holding my face were cold. Not warm as it use to be.

"Tessa?" I called her name. My voice is shivering.

"Everything will be okay. I promise." She whispers to me.

She kissed my forhead & walked away then, vanished. 

What is wrong with me? Now I'm hillucinating? What? Get a hold of yourself Niall!

But what does she means that everything will be okay? She promised add to that.

Mother horns her car. Gee, thanks mother for horning while your son here kneeling infront of the love of his life grave crying & you're not here comforting me. Thanks alot mother. I'm feeling better now.

I wiped away the tears that wet my cheeks & got back to the car. I huff a big breath. Mother just driving silently focusing on the road. What's wrong with her today? She usually ask me am I okay or not or just saying something to start a conversation & now she's here, driving silently without even asking about his son's feelings. Why am I so sensitivr about this type of shit? I'm a guy for God sake. MAN UP NIALL!!

****** 

We arrived home. My home. I thought that they would be big sign saying "Welcome Home Niall" or a warm welcome from the people I love. But, no. Only the silence in our house that welcomed me. I don't have cousins or a really big family. I didn't know anybody on my mother's & father's side.  

As usual, at home, it was boring. Very boring. So I decided to take a walk to the park cause that's the only place where I remember having a really happy time with Tessa. Not only that, as a kid I always go there & hid under the swirly slides whenever I wanna cry or feel sad. I don't have a very good childhood. Cause all I remember was only mother & father fighting over something I will never understand until now.

I arrived at the park. I walk slowly to enjoy this moment. I think this is the only moment I will enjoy cause without Tessa, there's no such thing as joy in my life. Tessa is my joy. Now she's gone & so is the joy. I wanna smile at this beautiful day but, thinking about Tessa makes me stop at smiling.  

I walk besides the beautiful lake. Ducks are bathing, swimming, oldies giving food to fishes & then a girl with a brown hair playing with kids giving them balloons. I didn't see her face though but, her back looks exactly like Tessa.

Naaah. It can't be. But, I'm curious. So I'm just gonna approach her.

I tapped her shoulder using my index finger. She turn around & when the time I wanna see her face, the wind blew the balloons & covered her whole face. DAMN IT!  

She gave me a blue balloon. The blue balloon has a word on it "Saying Everything Will Be Okay". That's what Tessa said. I don't know if that's Tessa who's saying it but, I know who I see at the cemetry just now. It's TESSA. But, maybe I'm just hillucinating.

The girl with a brown hair that gave me the blue balloon smiled at me. Her smile almost remind me of Tessa. I mean, her smile really does looks like Tessa. But, the balloons still cover her mysterious face. I wanna see who she is. When the time I moved the balloons away from her face, someone called her.

"Fani! It's time to go!" A female voice said loudly.

She just nod & walked away. I didn't even get to see her face. I sigh of dissapointment.

So her name is Fani? That's a sweet name. I smiled.

I smiled.

I SMILED!

I smiled even wider when I realised that I finally smile for real this time. Maybe that Fani girl makes me smile. Fani.

Fani.....