60

*Niall's POV*

I woke up from a very cold wind. I streched my whole body. Ugh, I felt so numb. My hard leather sit was making my whole body felt numb & giving me cramps.

I look at my watch. What? It's already 4p.m? I must have slept longer than I could expect. It's only 4p.m. But why are the winds so cold?

I looked beside me, I was expecting to see Fani sleeping so calmly besides me. But, when I looked besides me, Fani wasn't there. She left the window open, so maybe that's why the cold wind woke me up from the open window.

I walked out of my car, wanting to search for Fani. She didn't walked far right? So, I searched for her in the cabin but she wasn't there. She could've not left me right? Fani would never do that. Or she was mad at me because of our kiss just now? No. It can't be. Fani's not like that.

Anyway, when I was searching for Fani literally everywhere, I stopped my track when I saw a very familiar, small figure standing at the edge of the porch. Thank God. It was Fani!

I walked towards her quitely, without making a single sound. So, I walk & walk. I stopped when one of the wood let out a screechy sound. I squint my eyes, afraid that Fani would hear me. But, no. Fani was to into the beautiful view of the foggy lake. The cold breeze blew her black hair to the side. Eventhough it was just alittle breeze, I can still smell her lovely, beautiful, strawberry scent.

My body was already, literally behind her. So, I opened my arms wide & hugged her from behind. I kissed her under her ear lobe.

Fani laughed. "Niall! You startled me."

"I miss you." I said to Fani behind her, resting my chins on top of her head.

"What are you doing here? It's cold & I've been looking everywhere for you. Where have you been future Mrs. Niall Horan?" I teasingly asked her.

Fani let out a cute giggle. "I haven't gone anywhere. I'm here."

"I know you are." I said to her, now resting my chin on her shoulder. "You'll never leave me. Right?" I continued.

Fani turned her body around so that her face was facing me. She put both of her hands on my chest & look me in the eye. "Niall...I would never do that." Fani cupped my left cheek with her arm. "I'm sorry." Fani suddenly apologised.

I hugged her tightly. "Fani, what for, you apologised to me?" I asked her confusely.

"For not being a better girlfriend for you." Fani pushed herself from my embrace & looked down on the wooden porch.

"Babe, what are you sayin-"

"Niall! All this time from the first time we're in a relationship, I didn't even made you happy. I didn't kissed you right or I didn't even went out on a date with you. I'm awkward & shy. I know. But that's not the point. The point is that me not being the sweet, romantic or a beautiful girlfriend for you. I'm sorry I didn't gave you much love like Tessa did to you but no. I'm not Tessa." Fani cried. She closed her face with both of her hands & opened it back & continues, "The way your face look so sad when I asked about her, I can know that you were so inlove with her & that she gave you everything. But not me. I was crushed before & since that I've never fall inlove again till' I met you. You made me feel so special. And that made me felt so guilty cause I didn't gave you what you need. Love & comfort. I didn't gave you much of that like Tessa did to you." Tears starting to pouring down her pale, pink cheeks. "I'm sorry.....I'm sorry." She whispered in her hands.

I don't know what to say to be honest. I'm speechless. But it doesn't mean in a bad way but in a good way. What Fani said was all false. She is beautiful to me. No matter how she looks like. Yes she is shy but she didn't even show it to me by the way how we kiss everytime. What makes her so insecure about this? She herself knows that I love her by her. Not by anyone else.