49

**--SATURDAY AFTERNOON--**

*Fani's POV*

I'm done eating with Eric & it was almost 12 in the afternoon. So, I still have time touching up myself.

"You're already beautiful. Now go." Eric said to me. I just smiled.

Eric sent me to the door & watched me walked out from there. I waved him goodbye & he waved back."Good luck." Eric wished me. Thanks Eric. I really needed that.

So, I continued my walk to the park where Niall will be waiting for me. I'm here, on my way to the park, watching the sun shining the blue sky & watching the birds gave foods to their baby. It was a very beautiful day. I chose a very right day to meet Niall.

I arrived at the park. Before getting in further, I stopped myself & thinking, what if I'm to early? What if Niall thinks I'm to desperate for him? What if he thinks that I'm just another typical girl who desperately needs a boyfriend? Wait...no. That's not me. Who cares if Niall thinks I'm that way? That's not me at all.

So, I shook my head, going back to reality. Remember what Eric said, chin up, feel confident & stay beautiful. So, I walked with every confident I got in me with my chin up. I never felt so alive & confident in my entire life. I smiled caused of my confidence. I even skipped abit. No more average girl Fani. Now I'm the new confident Fani. Thanks to Eric.

Suddenly, I stopped my track. My eyes widen, my confidence were gone when I saw Niall was already there, sitting on the brown, wooden bench, giving chips to birds. Yes. I do feel insecure whenever I'm with him. I felt like if I date him or be his girlfriend, I felt like his too good for me. But then, I remembered what I got yesterday. The random vision. When I thought about that I gave my whole sympathy to Niall. But, I don't want him to think that I friend with him just because of sympathy. No. I don't want him to think that. My feelings towards him are very genuine. I do want to be his friend but at the same time, I want Niall to stole my heart to. But, the problem here is that I'm the only one who gave my heart to him. He didn't gave me his heart yet. Maybe one day. But not today.

I walked towards Niall with a slow walk. Niall saw me & he instantly stood up.

"Hi-" Niall said greeting me. But I cut him off with my hug.

I wrapped my arms around his big & masculine body. Niall didn't do anything. He just stood there doing nothing. This is the second time I smelt his minty & Ralph Lauren body. But, this time, my face was hidden to his chest. Not his shoulder. I can here his heartbeat beats faster & faster. Niall's warm breath brushed through my black hair. I almost cried. I almost burst into tears. Not because I was feeling pity towards him. But because he didn't hugged me back.

Come on Niall! Hug me back!

My mind just won't stop saying that. But it's true. I do want him to hug me back."Hope you're okay." I said to him almost cried.

And with that four words, I knew he heard me. Niall hugged me back with his strong, masculine arms. The minty & Ralph Lauren smell smelled even stronger when he hugged me tightly. My heartbeat beats faster when he hugged me back.

Then he pulled away from me. Niall let out a small cough." So why do you want to meet me here again?" Niall asked. Well, ego Niall is back.

"I want.....I want to tell you something." I said to him nervously, looking down on the ground.

Niall pulled my arm & we walked together through the park that shades by beautiful, big trees.

We both walked together, side to side. He was still holding my arm. I was wishing so badly that he would hold my hand & intertwine our fingers together. But, my wish doesn't came true. Niall still held my arm. But it still makes me the most happiest girl in the world.

Niall & me were walking through the beautiful park with silence. It wasn't an awkward silent anymore. Well....for me of course. I don't know about Niall. We only heard kids screaming or laughing & old men talking & laughing too. It made me smile when I see them laugh.

I looked up at Niall. He was so tall. My height was only above his shoulder. I didn't know I was this short until I walked here besides Niall the giant.

"Why are you staring at me?" Niall suddenly asked me, breaking my weird thoughts.

I blushed when I realised I am staring at him. My cheeks were suddenly felt warmer when  Niall kissed.....my cheeks. My eyes widen like golf balls! I was so surprised! I looked up to him with my mouth open & saw he looked at me back with his adoring, charming smile.

"I love it when you blush. It's cute." Niall said to me, scrunching his nose.

Is this what friends really are? Kissing each other cheeks? At school, Niall was this angry, furious, ego guy that I'm scared of but yet still inlove with him. And here he was, walking besides me, holding my arm at a park bringing his romantic, cute & soft side of his. This side of him makes me more inlove with him.

Tell me what should I do? I don't understand this friendship thingy. If we are friends, then why Niall kissed my cheeks. That's not even in the rule of friendship. That's not how you treat your friend that way. Especially between boys & girls. But yet, I liked it actually. I almost smile when he kissed my plump cheeks. But, I don't want him to see me smiling. Or else he would think of me otherwise.

Twitter: Fiqah_Aminuddin
Instagram: Nialljameshoranisirish & FiqahAminuddin