67

*Fani's POV*

"I should be mad at you." I said to Niall, furrowing both of my eyebrows together, looking at Niall's beautiful ocean blue eyes, while both of my hands pushed on his broad shoulder.

"Then don't." Niall said to me slumberly.

My hands became weak when Niall pushes himself towards me & touched his soft pink lips to mine. I told myself to push him back & slap him to the face but his lips are just to addicted to me. Just like I said, Niall's touch are like drugs to me. They made me melts.

I can't stop him & I wouldn't want to stop him. Not even one guy has ever made me feel this way like Niall did to me. Well actually, no guy ever. Even not my ex-lover. He never even touch me even a slightest bit. I thought he was my one true love but it turns out, he cheated on me & I've been fooled.

Ugh. I promised myself to not thought about that anymore.

Niall deepen his kiss inside me & licking me inside with his perfectly twisted tounge. I didn't do much at first. But, as he pushes his body on mine, I made the same thing as he did to me. Deepen our kiss. I almost lost my breath. But I know I could make it.

Both of our breath were heard heavily. Niall then slip his lips to my neck & the way he lick & suck at it makes me want him to touch me more. I yearns for his touch. I need his touch. Now.

I lift Niall's head up & kissed his lips back. Me, as a girl who was once innocent & didn't know anything about something like lust or pleasure are now the girl who is addicted to a boy's touch. And that boy is Niall. I need him to touch me more than this.

I purposely let out a moan when Niall kisses back my neck. I want him to understand me that I need him to touch me more than this.

Niall knows what I want. He tuck open my...well his black shirt & now I'm only on my wet bra & lace panties. Niall didn't examined my body. He continues to kiss me on the neck then on top of my breast. Niall stopped & I watch him as he stripped himself half naked, only on his black boxers & his tattooless naked body.

Niall continues to kiss me on the neck & lift my body up so that I sat on his lap. He kissed the back of my neck & slowly uncuffed my bra one by one.

"Niall...." I said to him with a big breath in my words.

"Don't worry baby." My whole bra was uncuffed & I felt so exposed.

With the feeling of shyness & embarassment inside me, I tried to hid it in me & I did. The more Niall makes me feel this way, the more I feel more comfortable around him. Naked or not.

Niall pressed one of my breast very softly & it made me moan in our kiss. Niall's touch just made me feel so comfortable & he makes me feels so special.

Niall kissed me, at the same time I imagined how his body & his face looks like if he has tattoos all over his body. Wow, he would be so hot! And he would look more fierceless & broad &.....

I bit my lip when I thought of my wild imagines. Niall's lips still kissing, licking & sucking my neck non stop.

He then moved his lips inbetween my breast. He gave it a peck & I can hear the kissing sound he made in his kiss. Those pleasure feeling when someone is touching you makes you feel at the very ease. Now I know how it feels like. It feels like this. It feels comfortable & wanna make you flatter everytime when you got to be touch at the most sensitive spot.

Niall started sliding his lips to my stomach then to my hips. His hands are stroking up & down my soft skin & at times, he will squeezed & pressed my breasts sometimes harder & sometimes softer. All that touch making me moaning & moaning his name non stop.