59

*Niall's POV*

It was a very casual Wednesday morning. Of course, every morning I'm looking forward to see my favorite girl, Fani. But as usual, to lazy to wake up at this early hour. I hate waking up this early. I am not a morning person. Each seconds is worth every minute of my time, sleeping is my life.

But now, Fani is literally my heart & soul. She's literally my life now. I can't even imagine how I live without her. I already lost Tessa & I don't want to lose Fani just like I lose Tessa.

I climbed down the stairs & saw mother was getting breakfast ready in the kitchen. She's already wearing her nurse uniform. I sat on the chair & ate my breakfast.

"Niall, I won't be home till' 2 a.m. today. So, I want you to be careful & if you want food, I left $20 dollars in the oven just to be safe." Mother said to me.

I just nods. "Mother, I'm not 8 you know?" I said to mother.

"I don't care. You still need to be careful & don't forget to lock the door after you leave the house!" Mother said loudly.

"Okay Mom!"

Then, I heard a bang from the door mother has made. She already left. I'm left here alone. I'm only 2 minutes late to school so....whatever.

After finished eating my breakfast, I packed all of my things, went outside, locked the door & straight to my ride.

I put the key in the ignition & my car started. I don't know why buy I felt like today was gonna be a great day & although it was only Thursday but I felt liked it. Maybe I was gonna see Fani or maybe something my heart knows but myself don't. I hope today's gonna be a good day. I don't want anything to get spoiled. Especially by Jake. No. I don't want Fani to get near him. I don't even want Fani to even think of him.

If I see them together, I will definitely lose my shit.

*****************************

I finally arrived at my school. As usual, I walked towards the school entrance & of course, just same old same old.

I was walking through the hallways, and I was walking towards my locker when I finally saw Fani smiling to someone. I didn't know who he is but he was to close to my girl. When I walk closer, I knew who that is. It was Fucking Jake!

I walked faster towards them both & I instantly pulled Jake, & pushed him to the locker, clenching both of his collar tightly.

"I told you to not get the fuck near my girl." I almost whispered.

"Niall! No! Don't hurt him! He didn't even do anything." Fani said to me. "Let go of him!" Fani held my arm & try to pulled it but she was to weak & I'm to angry to let go of this asshole!

I looked at Jake really literally sharped in the eye. He looked at me too but Jake was not afraid. He was looking at me with that annoying smirk of his. What is wrong with this guy?

"One more time you touch my girl, you're dead." I said, threatening Jake, & pushed him to the locker once more & let go of him.

I looked at Fani, she looks scared. I instantly pulled her hand & make her as farther away as she can from Jake. I don't know where I'm going but I just want her to be farther away from Jake, that's all. I don't want her to go near Jake. I don't want Jake to make her believe bad things that Jake had told her. Maybe Jake haven't told her yet, maybe Jake has. Fani is to weak & gullible. She will never know who's fake & who's real. She will get hurt if she believes everything what Jake or other people say to her.