06 - Well... That Was Unexpected

"Dad?" I called through the house as I tried to locate my dad.

"In the kitchen!" He called out. I went to the kitchen to see him. "What's up?" He asked.

"I'm going to see Dylan, I haven't told him I'm here yet so I'm going to surprise him" I told him. I've been in Melbourne for 3 days so far, I've spent some time with my dad and friends but I haven't seen Dylan yet.

"Okay, when will you be home?" He asked before taking a bite of his ham sandwich.

"Not sure, love you" I said before pressing a quick kiss to his cheek and leaving the house. Dylan only lives 5 minutes up the road so I could walk there. When I got there I knocked on the door. A few seconds later Dylan's mum opened the door.

"Olivia! How are you?" She said pulling me in for a hug.

"Hello. I'm good thanks, how are you?" I smiled brightly at her, Dylan's mum had always been really nice to me. Her and my mum were friends when Dylan and I were kids. Dylan and I used to hate each other until I was in year nine then something changed with both of us and we started to go out.

"I'm fine thank you. Dylan's upstairs in his bedroom, you know where he is" She smiled at me and let me inside. I went upstairs, from the top of the stairs you can see Dylan's room and the door was wide open. I walked closer to his room and I saw a horrible sight. Dylan was on top of one of my best friend. He full on making out with her. It made me want to throw up.

"Fuck you! Fuck you both!" They both jumped up to see me standing there with big, teary eyes. "I can't believe this! Did that whole year mean nothing to you?!" I choked out. "I was gone a week and you couldn't keep it in your pants! If you wanted to be with her so badly you should have broken up with me!" Dylan came closer to me as I took off the necklace and threw it at him.

"It's not what it looks like, I swear!" He said to me.

"Oh fuck off! I don't need you! We are done! Completely done!"

"Come on babe let's talk about this!" Dylan grabbed my arm and tugged me closer to me. I slapped him hard across the face.

"Don't touch me you disgusting brat!" I turned to look at Chloe, my so called best friend. "You bitch! I hate you so much! You knew I was still with him! When I skyped him you were the one that was whispering! I can't stand to look at either of you! Never call me or talk to me again! I'm done!" I screamed and ran down stairs. Tears began to stream down my face as I descended quickly down the stairs.

"Olivia! What's wrong?" Dylan's Mum pulled me in to a hug.

"He cheated on me!" I cried. "With Chloe! My own best friend!"

"I am so sorry, I had no Idea what was going on! I didn't even know she was here. Do you want me to drop you off home?" She released me from the hug.

"My home is in Sydney, that's a long drive." I said as I wiped my tears away angrily. "I'm going back to my dad's and going home. I'm sorry. Thank you though, for everything." I walked out of the house and ran back to my dad's.

I burst through the front door and a fresh set of tears began to stream down my cheeks. "Olivia! What happened?!" My dad ran up to me and pulled me in to a hug. I cried into his chest for ages before I could even talk.

"He cheated on me, dad! With Chloe!" I screamed. My dad hugged me until the tears slowed down. "Do you want me to call your mum?" Dad asked.

"Yes please, I think I should go home on Wednesday instead of Friday but I want to spend time with you" I said and he smiled at me.

"That's okay princess" He smiled as he tucked my hair behind my ear.

"Thank's dad" I smiled before hugging him a gain.