41 - Caught

"Yeah, they are all going to be at my place this afternoon to, do you want to come?" Michael asked me over the phone.

"Yeah, okay" I said as I closed my laptop. "Oh, I forgot to ask. Did you need help with the science assignment? Because I can come over earlier if you want"

"Yeah, that would be great. Thanks Liv, you're such a great friend" He said happily.

"Oh, yeah it's all good" I said before we said good bye. I had being getting texts all week from this unknown number and today was the last day that I would be able to break up with Luke. The unknown number sent me a text thismorning though saything that unless I give Luke a reason to break up with me then it doesn't count. So I have made my decision on how I will get Luke to break up with me today. I would have to have him walk in on me kissing one of the other boys. I have been putting a lot of thought into this and it has been a horrible week but if I want to protect my self and the boys then this is what I need to do.

I decided that I would have a shower before I left. Once I was done I put on some jeans, a t-shirt and my converse before shoving my phone in my pocket. I pulled my hair back into a pony tail before walking downstairs.

"Hey mum?" I called out.

"Yeah?" I heard her call from the study. I walked over and stood against the door frame.

"Do you think you could drop me off at Michael's?" I asked. She nodded as It was a good time to let me practice my driving as I had my learner's license. Once we got there I hugged my Mum and went to the door. I knocked twice and Michael answered it.

"Hey Liv, come in" He said before giving me a hug. We went in to the kitchen where Michael had his laptop open and some books scattered over his table. We sat down and I helped him out with the stupid assignment. After about half an hour we were done, I went into the lounge room while Michael went upstairs to put his stuff away. As I was sitting on the couch waiting for Michael, I checked my phone. I had a text message from Luke.

Luke: You are extreamly beautiful! I love you :-) xxx

Recently Luke had been sending me adorable text messages. I don't know why he does it but it is a cute gesture which I love and I am going to miss dearly. I was about to reply but Michael walked in.

"Hey" I said as I locked my phone and shoved it back in my pocket.

"Hey Liv, I just got a text from Cal and he said that they would all be here in a couple of minutes" He said as he sat down next to me. I decided to reply to Luke quickly before our relationship ended.

Me: I will always love you, okay. No matter what happens between us <3 xx

We heard a car pull in to the drive way and I looked out the window to see Ashton, Calum and Luke get out of Ash's car. I was extremely nervous about this and I felt like I was about to throw up. I heard them walking up to the front door and that's when I made my move. I stood up and pushed Michael right back against the couch before straddling him.

"What ar-" I cut him off by pressing my lips to his, I had to make out with Michael. It wasn't the worst kiss I had ever had but it was defiantly not right. It just didn't feel right as I ran my fingers through Michael's hair, there were no sparks like there was with Luke. There were no butterflies in my stomach as I felt his lips on mine. It just felt completely wrong.

"What the fuck?!" I heard Luke yell. I quickly pulled away from Michael and turned to see Luke, Calum and Ashton standing there. I quickly got off Michael's lap and Calum and Ashton looked completely stunned and Luke looked shocked, upset and angry.

"Oh.. Um.. Hi?" I offered. I didn't know what to say. I turned to Michael and saw him sitting there with wide eyes . I turned back to Luke and my heart broke. I felt like running up to Luke, wrapping my arms around him and explaining everything as I cried but I knew I couldn't. I was doing this for him and his band.