26 - Wake Up

That night was spent of Luke and I snuggling on the couch watching movies with the other guys until they all fell asleep. Luke and I finished watching the movie before turning it off. Just before we went up stairs I insisted on putting blankets over each of the guys because it gets cold at night. Luke said that they would be fine but I did it anyways. Luke grabbed my hand once I was done before we made our way upstairs and into his room.

"Did you have a good birthday?" Luke asked me as he sat on his bed and I stood between his legs. I nodded before I quickly pecked Luke on the lips.

"I did, thanks to you" I whispered to him before covering his lips with mine. "Thank you" I whispered to Luke after I pulled away from him. He smiled at me and kissed my cheek.

"You look tired so lets go to bed" Luke stood up and walked over to his cupboard. He got out a pair of sweat pants and gave them to me. "What about a shirt?" I asked with a smile.

"Here" He said before he slipped his shirt of his body and handed it to me.

"I'm just going to go change" I told Luke. He shook his head.

"No, stay in here. I will go" He smiled at me quickly before walking out of his room. I quickly put on Luke's clothes and sat down on his bed. Luke walked in only wearing a pair of sweat pants. I must say he did look good that way. I laid back on Luke's bed and pulled the duvet over my body.

Luke slipped into the bed next to me and pulled me close. "I love you" He whispered as he pushed some hair out of my face.

"I love you" I replied in a whisper. I kissed him quickly before I snuggled into his side. "Good night beautiful, I love you" Was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep.

***

"You idiot! Why didn't you put your phone on silent?" I heard a voice say quietly as I woke up.

"Sorry" I heard another one say. I snuggled closer into Luke's side before my eyes fluttered open. Standing next to the bed were Calum and Ashton, Michael must still be asleep, no surprise there. "What are you doing?" I asked the two boys standing there.

"We came up to wake the two of you up but we needed to take a photo of you two because you looked so cute" Ashton said. He turned his phone around to show me the photo. It was a cute photo I must say. "I'm putting it on twitter and there's nothing you can do about it" Ashton laughed as he ran out of Luke's room.

"Come on, get up. Liz made pancakes" Calum said with smile before following Ashton out of the room. I looked at Luke who was still asleep, he looked so cute. I poked Luke's cheek repeatedly.

"Luuuke... wake uuup" I said. He moved but didn't wake. I kept poking his cheek. "Come on wake up... Luke wake up" I said again. He groaned and moved again. I kissed his cheek quickly. "Wake up" I said into his ear. Luke moved again before his eyes opened. I smiled at him.

"Morning sleepy head" I said before I pecked his lips. He smiled at me and hugged me. I giggled as he kissed me all over each of my cheeks. My phone buzzed on Luke's bedside table. Luke rolled over and grabbed it. He handed it to me. It was a mention on twitter. I unlocked my phone and of course my phone was being stupid and decided not to work. After a few attempts and Luke laughing at me and telling me to get a new phone the twitter app opened. I actually had two mentions that had popped up on my crappy phone and both of them were from Ashton.

'@Ashton5SOS: Sleepy heads! @Luke5SOS @Liv_Obrien' There was the photo of Luke and I asleep linked to it, I saved the photo. That tweet had only been tweeted a few minutes ago. I opened up my other mention from Ashton.

'@Ashton5SOS: Happy Birthday Liv! Hope you had an amazing day! :-) @Liv_Obrien' There was another photo linked with that as well. It was the photo that Ashton took at the beach. It was a beautiful picture, I saved it quickly before I retweeted it.

"Look at this photo" I showed Luke my phone. He smiled at it and kissed me.

"That's cool" He said. I put my phone down.

"Come on, your mum made pancakes" I sat up and ran my fingers through my hair. Luke got out of bed and slipped on a shirt. I got out of Luke' s bed and he grabbed my hand. We walked down stairs to the sweet smell of pancakes.

"Yum!" I said as we walked into the kitchen. I grabbed a plate and some pancakes before sitting down next to Michael. I started to eat my pancakes and Luke sat down next to me. We all started talking about school and stuff when my phone started to ring. I pulled it out of my pocket, it was my Mum. Oh, shit! "Oh god" I said with a worried tone.

"What? What is it?" Luke asked as he put his hand on my knee.

"It's my mum, I don't want to answer it" I said.

"Just answer it, what's the worst she could do?" He assured me, but the thing is Luke doesn't know she hit me. I slid my finger along the screen and held the phone up to my ear.

"Hello?" I said with a shaky voice, ready for her rage.

"Olivia! Are you okay? I came home and you weren't there!" She seemed really worried but at the same time, calm.

"Umm.. I'm okay" I said. I looked over to Luke. 'Tell the truth' Was what he mouthed to me.

"Where are you?" She asked. I took a deep breath.

"I'm with Luke" I said quietly.

"At least you are safe" She said. What the hell? The other week she was telling me that I couldn't see him and that he was bad news. Now she's saying its good, what on earth is happening? "Look, come home when you are ready. I really need to talk to you about something this afternoon" She said.

"Okay" I was all I said. "I will text you when I'm on my way" I said.

"Okay pumpkin, love you" She said before hanging up. That was so weird. I wonder what she needs to talk about? I looked at my phone with wide eyes before putting it down and looking at Luke.

"What's wrong?" Luke said as he squeezed my knee.

"Mum was being really weird, I told her that I was with you and she said 'At least I know your safe' and then told me that she needs to talk to me. She didn't yell or anything" I told them.

"That's good, isn't it?" Michael said. I shrugged.

"I don't know, she hasn't been her self lately. She might h- wait, never mind" I said quickly, oh shit.

"She might what?" Luke said as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Nothing" I told them avoiding all their eyes by looking at the table.

"Olivia, what did she do?" Luke asked me as he grabbed my hand.

"It's nothing okay, just leave it!" I said as I stood up and walked back into the kitchen.

"Olivia, tell us" Calum said.

"Please Liv, what did she do?" Luke said with worry in his tone. I gulped, he is not going to give this up. None of them are.

"Fine!" I took a deep breath. "She hit me" As soon as the words fell from my lips a look of anger and worry washed over Luke's face. Oh god.

© xKelsey5SOSx