47 - Singing

"Luke... Luke!" I said as I sat up in his bed. I nudged his shoulder and continued to try and wake him up. "Wake up!" I told him and his eyes fluttered open.

"What's wrong?" Luke asked me with a deep voice as he sat up and right at that moment we could hear something hitting the front door. I looked up at Luke and he looked worried.

"Okay, you stay here I will go see what's going on" He said before kissing my temple. He got out of bed and picked up a cricket bat out of his cupboard before smiling at me reassuringly. Just as he walked out his phone began to ring. I looked at who it was and it was Michael, what on earth is he doing ringing at three in the morning? I quickly picked up the phone and answered.

"Michael? What's wrong?" I asked.

"Liv, what are you doing with Luke's phone?"

"I'm staying the night, what's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm at Luke's front door" He said and I hung up. I quickly ran after Luke before he has the chance to hit Michael over the head with the cricket bat.

"Luke!" I said quietly as I quickly walked down the stairs.

"Liv, what are you doing?" He asked as I ran over to him and took the bat out of his hands.

"It's Michael at the door" I said before I put the bat down against the wall while Luke unlocked the door. Michael looked upset. He stepped inside the house and Luke shut the door behind him.

"I'm sorry I'm here but I couldn't stay at home any longer" Michael said as a tear fell down his cheek. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist as I gave him a big hug.

"Michael, what happened?" I asked.

"Um, Liv?" Luke said. I pulled away from Michael and turned to him. "You aren't wearing any pants" he said with a smirk. I felt my cheeks go red as I realised I was only wearing Luke's shirt and my underwear.

"You aren't wearing a shirt" I said as my eyes looked at his side quickly before going back to his eyes.

"Yeah, well I don't exactly want my mates to be looking at my girlfriends arse" He said before kissing my temple. I smiled at both of the boys before quickly running up stairs to put my shorts on and I walked back down stairs.

"I hate them sometimes Luke! I can't stand to be around them!" I heard Michael say and I frowned before walking in. I sat down on the other side of Michael and rested my hand on his knee.

"What did they do?" Luke asked.

"They don't give a shit about what I do, I hadn't told them about London yet so when I did tell them they got into a big arse argument and they sounded so stupid! My mum was the worst! She just continued to tell me that being in a band wasn't good enough and all that shit but I don't give a shit!" He said as he buried his face in his hands. "Music is everything to me and they aren't going to take that away from me!"

"That's horrible Mikey" I said as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Yeah, they told me that I wasn't going and all this shit but I am going" he said.

"Do you want to stay here? Mum knows what it's like for you sometimes, so she will understand" Luke said and Michael nodded.

"Thank you" He said before hugging Luke. "It's weird to think that we hated each other" Michael said and they both laughed.

"Wait, you guys hated each other?" I asked as I smiled at the two of them and they both nodded.

"Yeah, for like a solid year of our lives we hated each other. We wanted to kill each other" Luke said and we all laughed.