21 - Two Weeks

*Luke's POV*

I heard Olivia yell at her Mum as she dragged her out of the house. I couldn't do anything to stop her mum from doing that without the possibility of Olivia getting hurt.

I sat down on my bed in shock. I can't believe that just happened. My mum sat down on the bed next to me and draped an arm over me. "It's okay Luke, you will get her back. I know you will" She said and kissed my cheek. "But for now, you need to get ready. We've got to go soon" She said with a soft voice. She kissed the side of my head before she walked out of my room.

I can't believe what has happened! While I'm off exploring and playing concerts for fans, Olivia will be at home sad and lonely, but the worst part is that I won't be able to be there to comfort her while she is sad. I don't get what was up with her mum though, when ever I went around to her place her Mum would be so nice. Olivia's mum would never hurt a fly from what I've seen of her and she never yelled. I decided to push all these thoughts away for now as I needed to get ready.

I stood up and put on the pair of sweat pants I got out before and a shirt. I pulled on a hoodie and slipped on my black vans before grabbing my carry on backpack and suitcase. I walked downs stairs and put my bags near the front door. I went to walk into the kitchen but I got distracted by my phone ringing. It was Calum.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey man are you okay? I've just seen Liv, she's really upset and her mum is going nuts. I could hear her and Liv yelling from my front door" He said. It hurt me to know that Olivia was upset.

"Shit! I can't stand the thought of her been upset!" I said as I hit the wall with my fist.

"Dude, calm down!" Calum said. "Look, I've got to go, I will see you at the airport, don't do anything stupid" He said before he hung up. I slumped against the wall behind me and sat down.

"Come on Luke, lets go" My dad said as he walked out of the kitchen. "Don't worry son, you will get her back. But first you have a tour to do" He said. I got up off the floor. I picked up my back pack and went to pick up my suit case but my dad beat me to it.

"It's okay, I got it" He said with a smile which I didn't return. I just walked out of the house and got in the car. A minute later my Mum and Dad both got in and we drove off to the airport. Once we got there we checked in my bags and we went to the terminal where I was to wait for the plane to leave.

When we got to the terminal the boys were there as well as a few fans. "Hey Luke" The guys said as I walked up to me.

"Hey" I said. I looked at my phone, no messages from Olivia. I guess her Mum probably took her phone. It was weird. Her mum was usually so nice to me and liked me, but then she just turned. It was really strange. "Come on, lets go talk to the fans" Calum said as he lightly squeezed my shoulder. We walked over to the few fans that were standing in the airport. I took a photo with them and spoke to a few of them. "Hey Luke, is it true that you have a girlfriend?" One girl asked. How the hell did they know that?

"Um, how did you know that?" I asked them.

"There were rumours going around about it" She said. I nodded. We finished talking to them before going to sit down.

"You alright buddy?" Ashton asked once we sat down. I shook my head.

"Olivia's mum told us that we couldn't see each other again and that she couldn't see you guys" I said as I played with my thumbs.

"What?" Michael said. "That's so stupid!" He added. I nodded.

Our flight was called a few minutes later. We said goodbye to our parents and boarded the plane. Here we go. Two weeks of no Olivia, who is sad at home by herself and I can't be there to cheer her up.

*Olivia's POV*

I woke up at about elven o'clock that night. I sat up and the realisation that I was still in Luke's clothes comforted the feeling of loss I had for him already. He's only gone for two weeks, but when he gets back I might not be able to see him because of my Mum. I turned my lamp on. I walked over to my door and peaked out checking to see if my mum was around. Thankfully she wasn't. I walked to the bathroom quickly.

I did my business and washed my hands. When I finished washing my hands I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I had a bruise forming on my cheek, my cut on my head had a dried drip of blood coming from it and my eyes were all red and puffy from crying. I washed my face quickly before leaving the bathroom. I walked down stairs quickly to get a drink bottle of water. As I was filling the bottle my Mum walked in to the room.

"Your father is in hospital" She said. "He had a car crash and is in a coma" She continued bluntly before she walked out of the room and upstairs. I can't believe it. I broke down again and cried. What if he doesn't make it? I screwed the lid on my drink bottle before running up stairs. I laid on my bed and thought about my dad and Luke which cause me to cry more. I cried for about an hour more before managing to drift off to sleep.

© xKelsey5SOSx