53 - I Would Never Leave You

*WARNING:The following content may be triggering*

"I heard someone get up last night and go down stairs, was everything okay? Cause I didn't hear you come back for a while" Liz said as she sipped her tea.

"Oh, that was me. I couldn't sleep" I said with a small smile.

"Jetlag?" Calum asked and I nodded before dragging my sleeve further down and covering my whole hand. I drank my tea quickly before going upstairs. I picked out a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, a plain black long-sleeved shirt before going and having a shower. Once I was done I got dressed and put my make up on before going back to my room.

"You look beautiful" Luke said with a smile. I offered him a small smile before slipping on some socks and my red converse. "Are you okay? I have hardly heard you speak today. If it's about yesterday then you don't have to worry. I am not going to bring that up again" he said and kissed my cheek. I wanted to tell Luke my adventure of last night but I couldn't bring my self to do it. It's all most as if the rolls had switched. He was the one who wanted to help me when about a month ago the rolls were completely the other way around.

"Don't worry, I'm okay" I lied as I smiled up at him. He took my hand in his and lead me downstairs. We were all going out. We went out shopping and looking around and it was really cool. I love London so far. It's really pretty and I just wanted to see more but we had to go home. When we got home it was nine o'clock and we all went to bed.

"Night you two, no sex" Calum said and Luke laughed.

"Night Cal" I said as I snuggled closer into Luke's chest.

"I love you" he whispered.

"I love you more" I replied and he shook his head.

"Not possible" He smiled before pressing his lips against mine. I pulled away from him and hugged him before he fell asleep.

***

It was now Sunday and everyone was going out apart from Luke and I. The guys were going out to some movie and Liz was doing something as well. So it was just Luke and I.

"Bye, we will be back later" Ashton said as they walked out of the front door.

"Bye!" Luke called out. I was sitting on a stool in the kitchen at the bench thinking while Luke cooked some mac and cheese. The first time I hurt my self was last week, since then I have done it so many times. The pain got addictive and it was like a drug. It made my thoughts go away for a little while and that was what I needed. An escape.

"You okay?" I was interrupted by Luke's voice.

"Oh, um, yeah" I said with a fake smile.

"Well, here" Luke said and handed me a bowl of pasta. I took it and we went into the lounge room. Luke put the TV on and I pushed the pasta around my bowl with my spoon.

"Please eat baby" Luke whispered to me. "I haven't seen you eat anything today" he said and wrapped an arm around my shoulders. I picked up the spoon and ate a mouthful slowly

"I can't" I said as I put my bowl on the coffee table and ran up stairs. I laid down and buried my head into the pillow as tears fell. I felt the bed dip. I lifted my head and saw Luke sitting down beside me. I rolled over so that my body was facing his. He just leant down and pressed my lips to mine. The kiss deepened as he climbed on top of me. He moved his lips to my neck.

"I love you Olivia. I wish you didn't do this to your self" He whispered against my neck. I tugged Luke's shirt up as he kissed my neck. He pulled away from me and took his shirt off. He started to lift my shirt up I grabbed the bottom of it and I was about to lift it over my head but I remembered the marks on my arms and I stopped. "What's wrong?"