43 - Missing You

As I walked down the hall way alone I looked up from the ground. I saw Luke and Calum looking at me. Luke looked upset and I couldn't really read the emotion that was on Calum's face but I quickly walked past them to my locker which was only a few metres away.

"I miss her. It's only been 3 days since that night at your place but it feels like a fucking year" I heard Luke say. I looked at them from the corner of my eye and saw Luke looking at me. I bit my lip as I tried to conceal my emotions.

"I know mate, but it's what's best" Calum said. I put my books away and got out my back pack, thank god this day is over. I locked my locker before I started to make my way home. I put my earphones in and let my music play loudly. After a few moments of walking I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I freaked out because I hadn't yet received this punishment the unknown number said I would and I have been on edge since I received that text. I quickly turned around and pulled my earphone's out to see Calum standing there.

"Liv please talk to him again" He said and I shook my head. "He's a mess"

"He hasn't.. Done anything has he?" I asked quietly and Calum shook his head.

"No, but he can't sleep and when he picks up the guitar all he does is play Beside You and miserable songs" Calum said as he cracked a small grin and I laughed a little. I quickly regained my self and stoped laughing.

"Look Cal, I can't. I want to go see him and talk to him, hell I want to do more than talk to him but I can't. I'm sorry. But you should know that he isn't the only one that is hurting. I get about four hours of sleep each night because I am thinking of him. I worry that he has done something like last time, or that he has moved on from me or that he has forgotten me. Look I am sorry but I am helping all of you"

"Liv, don't worry about him. I assure you he won't do anything to him self, we have spoken to his mum about everything that happened and she is keeping an eye on him. Ashton, Michael and I hang out with him as much as we can so that we know that he isn't alone. Plus I really doubt that he will move on or forget about you, I think that he will do anything in his power to get you back. He loves you Liv and you love him so you will end up together again" Calum said before engulfing me in a hug. "We all miss you by the way. It's boring with out you" Calum said and he pouted. I looked behind him and I saw someone watching Cal and I from across the road. I couldn't tell who they were but I knew that they were watching us.

"I have to go, Bye Cal. And please just leave me alone, it's just easier that way" I said as I started to walk away but Calum pulled me back.

"Why? Why can't we see you? This is getting ridiculous Liv just tell us!" Calum said loudly.

"I just can't" I said before walking away from him and putting my head phones back in.

***

It's Friday and on Monday I saw that person watching Cal and I. I have been even more nervous since that day. I am always looking around me to see if anyone is watching and to make it worse, I still havn't received this 'Punishment'.

As I walked through the park l I felt more upset then when I walked through here at the start of the day. I have been taking the long way to and from school to pass the time in my lonely life. Luke, Calum and Michael are away because 5 Seconds Of Summer are the support act for Hot Chelle Rae on their Australian tour, they are still here in Sydney but not at school.

I was just walking by my self, not bothering anyone when I felt someone tug on my arm and pull me back before they slammed me to the ground. Who ever it was punched me in the face and sat on top of me so I wouldn't move.

"You are a stupid bitch" The person on top of me said. I couldn't really see because my vision was blurry and my hair was in my face. The person grabbed my hair in their hand and pulled it. I screamed out in pain as I tried to hit them back but they just pulled my hair harder. They punched me again "Now that you are out of the picture Juliana can finally have Luke. He asked her out on a date you know, when he gets back from tour they are going on a date. Juliana is going to be with Luke while you cry alone in your room, just like Amy said" They told me before punching me in the stomach.

"Ugh, please stop" I muttered as tears fell down my cheeks and blood began to drip out of my nose and mouth. She slapped me across the face once before leaning down and whispering in my ear.

"if you talk to Luke once more I will ruin you. I have so many pictures of you. I hid camera's in your room you little slut, so unless you want me to release pictures of your disgusting body then I suggest you keep your mouth shut" They said before getting off of me and kicking me in the ribs. I groaned in pain as they walked off. I laid there for a few minutes trying to take in what happened. I got up and quickly made my way home. As I walked up the street I saw Calum putting stuff into the back of a car. I continued to walk and then Luke walked out and he saw me.

"Liv! What happened?!" He yelled before running over to me. I tried to run in to my house quickly but I was pulled back by Luke and Calum ran over to me. "Who did this?" Luke asked as his eyes assessed the damage. I hadn't even seen it yet so I don't know how bad it looks but I know that it hurts like hell.

"Leave me alone Luke" I said as I took a step back. I looked to Calum who looked surprised. A tear fell down my cheek as I turned around and began walking up my drive way.

"Liv?" I heard Calum say. I turned around and saw that Luke had crossed back across the street and Calum was right behind me. "Who did it? And Why?" He asked quietly.

"I don't know, but they said that Luke had a new girlfriend" I whispered as more tears fell. "You said he wouldn't move on.. That he would fight for me" I cried and Calum wrapped his arms around me.

"I know, and he is" He said. "So some random did this? Why?"

"I don't know, just leave me alone otherwise they will do it again" I said as I stepped back.

"So they are blackmailing you?"

"Cal please stop. Can you please tell Luke not to talk to me again though?" I muttered and Calum nodded. "Thanks, now go and enjoy your rock star life and take care of Luke for me, make sure he doesn't do anything stupid" I said before walking away.

"Okay, bye Liv" Calum said before walking off across the road. Luke was looking at me and I shook my head before turning around and going inside my house. I walked up stairs and in to the bathroom to asses the damage. My cheek and lip were swollen and I had a big bruise forming on my cheek and around my eye. My nose was bleeding as well and my mouth had blood in it. Once I had cleaned away the blood, I went back to my room to change out of my school uniform. When I pulled the dress over my head I saw a big bruise on my stomach and side. I quickly changed and cleaned up the cut on my spilt lip before laying down in bed and attempting to sleep.

***

Ashton: Ready to go stage :)

Ashton had text me and added a selfie. It was the four of them and they were about to play a show in Canberra. They were all smiling and I looked at Luke. His dimples popped as he smiled at the camera and he looked adorable. I quickly replied.

I ignored the text message before pressing play on my computer. Since breaking up with Luke I have started to watch a lot of TV shows to pass the time, that and studying. I pressed play on my newest show, Sherlock. It was really good but everyone on Tumblr says that season two has a massive cliff hanger and I am not looking forward to that. I was interrupted once more by my phone ringing. I quickly paused it and answered hesitantly.

"Hello?" I asked, no answer. "Helloo? Any one there" I said.

"Liv, i love you okay just know that. I am doing everything I can to get you back in my arms again" I heard Luke say.

"Aren't you meant to be on stage?" I asked quietly.

"In a few minutes, but I just want you to know that I won't be moving on from you anytime soon" He whispered obviously not wanting people to know what he is saying. "I love you and I miss you more than anything in the world, I have to go but please know that I love you to the moon and back" he said.

"I love you too" I whispered. "Have fun at the show tonight"

"I will beautiful, I love you. Bye" He said before hanging up the phone. my phone dropped in my lap as I sat there confused and upset. Confused as to why he called and upset because... well I don't even know, every time I talk to Luke I just seem to get upset.

Unknown: Lover boy won't be getting you back, I can assure you

© xKelsey5SOSx