45 - Headache

"Olivia.. Wake up beautiful" I heard before my eyes fluttered open. I turned my head and I saw Luke's shirt less body, my eyes scanned up his torso until I reached his face. He was smiling down at me and I felt my cheeks warm as I buried my face back into my pillow.

"Did you enjoy the view?" He asked. I nodded my head and turned my head so that I could see him again. He laughed before he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. "We are all going to Calum' s place today and I really want you come"

"Yeah, okay. I miss them" I said as I cuddled closer into Luke's chest. We laid together for a while until Luke got a phone call.

"Hello?" He asked. "Oh, shit. I didn't notice the time, I will be right over" He said and smiled at me before hanging up the phone. I was currently laying on my side until I rolled on to my back.

"The others are at Calum's already" he said before kissing my cheek.

"I just want to lay in bed and cuddle you all day though" I said with a pout. Luke laughed before he pulled me on top of him and kissed me. He pulled away and smiled. "I missed you so much" I whispered as I ran my fingers through his soft blonde hair.

"I missed you too baby" he whispered before pressing his lips to mine again. "Oh I have something for you" He said when he pulled away, I went to get off of him but he pulled me back on to his lap as he sat up. He reached in to his pocket and got something out but I didn't see what it was. "Close your eyes" He said with a smiled. I laughed before I closed my eyes. Luke grabbed my hand and I felt something cool rest on my wrist. "Open" Luke whispered in my ear before kissing me just beneath it. I opened my eyes and saw my bracelet sitting on my wrist.

"Luke, I missed this so much!" I squealed before wrapping my arms around him and hugging him tightly. "I love you so much, thank you for keeping this" I said before kissing him. I pulled away and rested my forehead on his.

"It's okay beautiful. Come on, lets get ready" Luke said before pecking my lips. I got off of him and laid back down on my bed as he got up. "Olivia" he whined as he picked up his Blink 182 shirt I off the ground and pulled it on much to my disappointment. He walked around to the other side of the bed and picked me up over his shoulder.

"Luke! Put me down!" I yelled and laughed at the same time. Luke put me down in front of my closet and smiled proudly.

"Get ready" he said with a big smile. "Or I will pick you something to wear"

"I really need to pee though!" I said. "So how about I pee and you pick something for me to wear because I am intrigued" I said and smirked at my adorable boyfriend.

"Fine!" He huffed. I smiled and quickly kissed his cheek before skipping off to the toilet. Once I was done I walked back into my room and Luke was sitting on my desk chair spinning around.

"You are such a dork" I said with a laugh. He stopped spinning and pointed to the clothes he picked that were sitting on the end of my bed. He had picked out a pair of dark wash shorts and the penguin shirt he had designed. I laughed and turned to him.

"Thank you, you did good" I said. "No close those pretty eyes of yours so I don't burn them while I change" I said with a laugh but Luke didn't laugh. He got up and engulfed me in his arms.

"Please don't say that. You are beautiful" He said into my hair.

"Luke, I was only joking around" I said as I looked up to him. He cupped my cheek in his hand.

"I don't like it when you joke around about those things though" Luke said.

"I'm sorry, I won't do it anymore" I mumbled as I buried my face into the crook of his neck. We stayed like that for a few minutes until Luke got another phone call. I got changed as Luke sat on my desk chair and faced the wall. Once I was done I quickly slipped on my favourite pair of converse and we made our way to Calum's.