25 - Ice Cream and Surprises

"What's going on twitter?" Luke asked as we approached Ashton. Luke wrapped his arm around my waist as Ashton laughed.

"I took a picture of you two and it's going on twitter" He said as we got in to his car. Luke and I sat in the back seat together before we put our seatbelts on. "Where are we going?" Ashton asked.

"Where do you want to go?" Luke asked me.

"I know its cold but I really feel like some ice cream" I told them and laughed.

"So cold rock?" Ashton asked. We both nodded before Ashton pulled out of the car park.

We drove for about ten minutes before Ash pulled into a car park along the side of the road. Luke and I got out of the car and made our way into the ice cream shop. Ashton said he wasn't hungry or something so he stayed in the car. We decided to get a big container to share. We chose chocolate ice cream, Oreo bits, cookie dough and a chocolate sauce over the top. "Shit! I don't have any money" I told Luke.

"It's your birthday and even if you did have money I would pay anyways" he smirked at me.

"You have done enough, so I will give you some money later" I told him before I pecked his lips. There were two girls working in here, one was mixing our Ice Cream and the other could not stop looking at Luke. She had bleach blonde hair and lots of makeup on. The other girl who was mixing our Ice cream finished and we paid but just as we were walking out the one of the girls said. "Hey, you're Luke Hemmings from 5 S.O.S, aren't you?" Luke seemed to cringe slightly at the name she called the band.

We turned around and the blonde girl was there waiting for her answer. Luke nodded slowly. She smiled up at him. "I love you guys" She said. "But you are my favourite" She whispered to him. Luke shifted uncomfortably next to me.

"Its always good to meet a fan" He told her awkwardly.

"Can I get a photo?" She asked. Luke nodded. The blonde got out her phone and shoved it in my hand. "Here, you take it" She said rudely to me.

"Don't talk to her that way" Luke said. She just rolled her eyes at him. She wrapped her arms around his torso and squeezed him tightly in a hug. Luke looked so uncomfortable and like he was in pain. I quickly took the photo and she released him.

"Bye" He said to her before grabbing my hand and leading me out of the shop. I was still holding the ice cream container that had two spoons in it. We got into Ashton's car and put on our seat belts before Ashton drove off. Luke grabbed one spoon and I grabbed the other and started it eat the ice cream. Luke and I talked about random things as Ashton drove us to- actually I don't even know where were going.

"Where are we going?" I asked as Luke and I finished off the ice cream. "Back to my place" Luke smiled at me. We drove in silence apart from the song on the radio until we arrived at Luke's. Ashton pulled into the drive way, he got out and went inside quickly. Luke and I got out of the car. He took the empty container that once held ice cream and threw it the bin before walking back to me. He held my hand as we walked up the front steps to his home. Luke opened the door. We walked inside and I couldn't see anyone.

"Where is everyone?" I asked. Luke grinned at me as he pulled me lightly to the kitchen.

"SURPRISE" People yelled as the lights turned on. Standing in front of me was Cal, Michael, Ashton, Mali, Luke's parents, Claire, Eve and Juliana, they were all in front of a cake. I can't believe it. I turned to Luke.

"Did you do this?" I asked him. He nodded as his cheeks went red. I hugged him. "Thank you so much" I kissed his cheek. I walked over to everyone and thanked them all for been there.