54 - I Love You

"Liv, look at that penguin!" Luke said cheerfully as he pointed at a little penguin plush toy in the window of a shop.

"It's cute" I said and kissed his cheek. "Just like you" I told him as I looked up at him with a smile.

It's being two weeks since the incident in bathroom. Luke has helped me through a lot since then. He only leaves me when he has to and comes back as soon as possible. He has been so helpful since then. All of the boys have been helping me as well; they were always checking to see if I was okay and made sure I ate something.

Even though they have been helping me, I have still hurt my self a few times. The thoughts are still there and I still continue to not eat, I mean I have been eating more just not as much as I should be. But O refuse to get help, I don't want to be helped by a complete stranger. I can do it all on my own.

"You're cuter" Luke smiled as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Nah" I smiled up at him and he pressed his lips to my nose.

"Yeah" He said and I laughed.

"I am not getting into this argument. You are cuter than anything on the planet, including me" I smiled as I pulled away from him.

"What ever" Luke said with a laugh. He took my hand in his as we exited the store. "Want to get something to eat here or at home?"

"Um, can we eat at home?" I asked and he nodded. "Sorry"

"No need to be sorry. I completely understand" He said with a smile. We walked around for a little longer until we caught a train home. When we walked inside we were greeted by Ashton.

"Niall Horan is coming to the studio to meet us tomorrow!" he said loudly.

"What?! That is so cool!" Luke said loudly.

"I know! Holy shit!"

"Liv! You should come to the studio tomorrow to meet him! You like One Direction right?" Luke asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, I would love to!" I said happily. Luke lifted me up and put me over his shoulder.

"Luke Hemmings put me down!" I yelled as he began to walk. Luke picked me up off of his shoulder and my back came in contact with the couch.

"Stay here, I am going to get some food" He said before kissing me. He was about to pull away but I put my hand on the back of his neck and pulled him closer. His body fell on top of mine as the kiss deepened. I heard the groans from the others as we kissed. Luke pulled away from me and smiled down at me.

"Hurry up with the food so we can go up stairs" I smirked at him. Luke looked shocked by what I said and the others laughed.

"Luke's gonna get some!" Ashton yelled and we all laughed.

"He's not if he doesn't hurry up with the food" I said and with that Luke ran off to the kitchen. I sat up on the couch and all of them were looking at me funny. "What?"

"Um, how are you Liv? We are all a bit worried about you" Michael said with a half smile.

"I'm much better now. You all have been helping me a lot and it means so much to know that someone cares" I smiled at them all. Luke came back into the room quickly and scooped me up in his arms, bridal style.

"You know what, we can get food later" Luke said before kissing me and taking me upstairs.

***

"Luke!" I hit his chest as he laughed.

"Sorry, just come back to bed" He said before starting to laugh again. I shook my head at him as I slipped a shirt over my bare top half.

"Nup, I need to pee" I said before kissing his cheek and walking out of the room. Once I was done my business I walked out of the bathroom into the hall way where I was met by Calum.