49 - Different

"Olivia... Wake up... Come on" My eyes fluttered open to see Luke standing up next to the bed, fully dressed.

"Hey, why are you dressed?" I asked him as I sat up.

"I am so sorry but this morning I was called in for a meeting to organise some things for London" Luke said.

"Oh" I was all I said as I looked at my hands.

"I'm sorry" He said as he sat down next to me.

"It's okay, when will you be back?"

"It could take all day" He said. I just groaned and laid back down on my pillow.

"Fine, will you come back here tonight?" I asked him. He just nodded.

"By the way I used your shower and cleaned up the broken mirror" He offered me a small smile. "I got to go, see you later" He said before he started walking to my door.

"I love you" I said but he kept walking. Okay, that was weird. I heard my front door close and I closed my eyes but I was now wide awake. Why did he act like that? I mean yesterday we shared our most intimate experience and now he won't even say he loves me. Maybe he didn't think I was good or he didn't like my body. I tried to ignore those thoughts by getting up and having a shower.

***

I pressed pause on the remote and answered my phone.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey, do you and Luke want to hang out? Mike, Cal and I are going to the movies" I heard Ashton say.

"Um, Luke isn't here" I told him.

"What? I dropped him off at his place like 2 hours ago, he said he was going to go to your place"

"Well he isn't here" I said.

"Okay, I will give him a call" Ashton said before hanging up the phone. I pressed play on the new show I was watching, Doctor Who. I wasn't concentrating though. I was wondering what the hell Luke could be doing. I was interrupted again by my phone, but it was just a text.

Luke: Not coming over tonight

I didn't even bother to reply. I threw my phone to the other side of the couch and continued watching TV. What is wrong with him? I don't get it. He just completely blew me off. I was quite angry with him but I thought that I ought to get out of the house for a while. I picked up my phone and text Ash.

Me: Is the offer still up for the movies?

Ash: yeah of course :)

Me: Cool, could you maybe pick me up

Ash: Of course, be there in 20 :)

I turned the TV off before making my way up stairs. I picked out a new denim dress I got the other day. It came up to about mid-thigh but it was pretty. I left my hair in it's natural waves. I picked up my make up bag and covered my hickeys the best I could. I put on some eye makeup before picking up my white converse. Once I was done I put my phone, wallet, keys and lip balm in my black bag. I went down stairs and sat down on the bottom step as I put my shoes on. A minute later I heard a car horn and I walked out the front door. I walked over to Ashton's car and got in the back seat. Calum sat in the passenger seat and Michael sat in the back with me.

"hey guys" I smiled at them.

"Hey, you look really pretty" Michael said with a smile.

"Thanks Mike" Ashton pulled out of my drive way and we made our way to the mall. When we got there we pulled into a car park and went straight to the movies. When we walked into the big area Ashton pointed.