32 - Forgive Me?

*Olivia's POV*

"Look I have to tell her what actually happened! Please just let me in" I heard a voice yell, it was Luke.

"No, just let her sleep!" Ashton yelled back. "Look, you have seemed to have really pushed it this time so why don't you just leave her alone!" He told Luke loudly. What the hell? I got up from the couch and walked over to the door way. I peaked around the corner and saw Luke standing in the door way. He looked amazing. He had a black dress shirt and black skinny jeans on.

"No! She is my girlfriend and I have to talk to her so I will talk to her!" Luke yelled.

"Look Luke! She might be the best thing that has ever happened to you but I don't think that you are the best thing that's ever happened to her" Ashton yelled. "You seemed to have hurt her a few times and every time you have this Amy chick has seemed to be involved. I just think that maybe you should sort out things with this Amy chick again before you even try and fix things with Olivia" Ashton said quieter.

"Look Ashton, Liv has told me that Amy is trying to mess with our relationship! Juliana and Calum even told me she was but I just told them that Amy was just being friendly. I never noticed anything Amy did because I was to focused on Olivia. But tonight I finally realized everything that Liv, Juliana and Calum told me is true, so I never want to see Amy again. I need to talk to Olivia please. I can't stand the thought of her crying over something I did. I love her so much! You have to let me talk to her!" Luke said. He looked so desperate as he begged Ashton to let him in. I walked out of the lounge room slowly and Luke saw me.

"Olivia... You have to believe me, I didn't do anything with her. I will explain everything to you if you let me. Please baby... I'm begging you" He said. I looked to Ashton who shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know Luke. This seems to happen a lot, you know convincing me that you didn't cheat on me with Amy" I told him and his face dropped.

"Please Olivia. Just give me one last chance" Luke begged. "I will do anything baby, please? Just one more! I don't know what I would do without you" he told me. I ran up to Luke and wrapped my arms around him.

"Don't leave me for her Luke," I whispered in his ear as I squeezed my eyes shut. "I love you so much" I told Luke before kissing him.

"Sorry to ruin the moment guys, but I'm going to head home." Ashton said. I let go of Luke and walked over to Ashton and hugged him.

"thank you for coming over and you know everything else" I told him with a small smile.

"Anytime" He said. He kissed my forehead before walking out the door. I grabbed Luke's hand and walked up stairs with him. When we walked into my room I walked over to my bed and got under the covers and sat against the head board. Luke took off his shoes before walking over to the bed. He sat down next to me. When Luke sat down he explained everything to me. All about how Amy just said those things to tick me off.

"I'm so sorry baby, I never meant to hurt you. I promise" Luke said as he kissed my head. He looked down at me and I lifted my pinkie up.

"Pinkie promise?" Luke smiled at me and linked our pinkie's together before he kissed me passionately. The kiss deepened and I pulled my lips away from his. I moved my lips and left small kisses down to his neck. I untucked the shirt he was wearing and begun to fiddle with the buttons, once it was off I ran my hands over his chest as I pulled him closer to me. I pulled away and leant my forehead on his.

"I love you" I whispered to him.

"I love you more" Luke said playfully. I giggled and kissed him.

"Not possible" I mumbled against his lips. I felt Luke smile into the kiss before he pulled away.

"Is it okay if I stay the night?" Luke asked and I nodded.

"Of course" I kissed his cheek and he smiled at me. "I think I have a pair of your sweats in the cupboard" I told Luke as I got up off my bed and walked over to my wardrobe. After I found the sweatpants I handed them to him.

"Why do you have these?" Luke asked with a laugh. I told him about the morning that he was leaving to go on tour and he understood. Luke got changed and met me in bed. When Luke got under the covers in only his sweatpants he pulled me closer to him straight away.

"I love you Olivia" Luke whispered in my ear before kissing my cheek. "I would never leave you for anyone,Ii promise you that." he kissed my forehead lightly. "Good night Liv"

"Good night Luke, I love you" I mumbled before falling asleep in his arms.

© xKelsey5SOSx