31 - Please

It's now been a month and 3 weeks since the night Luke told his mum what has been going on. He is now seeing some one twice a week. He's really happy now that he is getting help, I don't know what it is he just seems different in a good way. But Luke and I have now been dating for two months which is weird because it really doesn't feel like it, it feels like so much longer.

My Mum and I are back to normal now which is great because I don't know how long I would be able to cope with her being drunk but I only had to deal with it for two weeks. I couldn't imagine what it would be like for kids that have to deal with it all their lives. My dad also woke up. My mum and I flew down to Melbourne for a few days to see him but we had to come back because of school and work. But he is recovering so he should be out of hospital soon.

It's now Saturday and the last day of term was yesterday so now we are on holidays and I'm so happy! It's winter though so we can't use the pool but I'm still extremely happy that I can hang out with my friends more. Juliana and I are best friends. It's weird, we just get along so well and we can be our selves around each other and neither of us care what we do because we are just as weird as the other.

I haven't spoken to Eve or Claire much though, apart from classes it's just been Juliana and I but I like it that way. I think that the more close friends you have the more bullshit you have to deal with so I'm happy with just Juliana and the boys. Speaking of those 4 idiots I call my best friends and one my boyfriend, they released an unplugged EP a few weeks ago and I'm so proud of them because it got heaps of sales on iTunes

"Olivia!" I heard someone yell. "Wake up!" I opened my eyes and looked at one of my best friends, Ashton.

"I am awake" I told him. "I was just closing my eyes for a few minutes" I stood up from my position on the couch and walked into the kitchen with Ashton following close behind. Ashton is over for a movie night tonight because Luke was busy with a family thing and I was lonely so since Luke couldn't come over I invited Ash.

"What are we having for dinner? Cause I'm starving!" Ashton said as he gripped his stomach dramatically. I laughed and so did he. Mum has to work the night shifts at the hospital again so I have to forage for my own dinner yet again but good thing mum left money on the fridge so that I can buy some thing.

"I don't know, what do you want?" I asked him. He thought for a moment before his face lit up noting that he had an idea.

"I really feel like macca's" He told me. I lifted the magnet that was holding the money to the fridge and shoved the money in my pocket.

"Lets go" I told him. I slipped on a pair of my converse and so did Ash before we made our way out to Ashton's car. We drove to Macca's and went through drive through. Once we got our food we drove back to my place. As We were walking in side Calum saw us and called out to us.

"Hey Cal" I said as he walked over the road to us. "What's up?" I asked him.

"Not much. What about you guys?" Calum asked us. We told him that we were having a movie night and we got macca's for dinner.

"Oh okay. Hey do you guys know where Luke is? He's not answering his phone" Calum asked. "They want us to go into the studio tomorrow early but he isn't picking up or replying to text messages"

"He told me he went out for dinner with his family so he probably turned his phone off or something" I told Calum. He just nodded and said goodbye to us before Ashton and I made our way inside. We went into the lounge room and put on another movie and ate our food. Once I was finished I decided to text Luke.

Me: Hey, I just saw Cal he said he needs to talk to you about going to the studio tomorrow but he couldn't get hold of you. So can you call him when you get this? I love you so much xx