52 - London

*WARNING:The following content may be triggering*

"Okay, have you got everything?" My mum asked me.

"Yes mum" I said nervously to my worried mother.

"Are you sure?" My dad asked. Yeah, I am heading off to London today. We are about to go to the airport and Dad came up to Sydney to say good bye.

"Yep, I am positive. Now lets go" I said with a smile as we got into the car. I was extremely nervous and excited. I didn't know what to expect but Luke was going to be there with me so that made some of the nerves go away. In the car I talked to mum and dad about a lot of things. Rules, safety measures, Luke (there was a whole conversation about Luke and I swear it took about half the car trip to the airport) and we talked about some other things as well but I was hardly concentrating.

"So, you trust him Sally?" My dad asked Mum.

"I do, he is good for Olivia and he is quite nice" They said. I am happy that they are still talking. In some families, if the parents divorce then they hardly talk. I am just glad my parents weren't like that.

"You looked beautiful at your formal by the way Liv. Your mum sent pictures" He said to me.

"Thank you" I said as I looked out the window. We drove into the car park and mum found a spot. I got out and went to the boot. I heaved out my suit case and put my back pack on my shoulders. Dad took my suitcase and we all made our way inside. We saw the others at the check in area and I sprinted up to Luke and my arms flew around him. I haven't seen Luke in about a week. He went away with his family before he went away and I spent time with mine. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"I missed you" I mumbled.

"I missed you too baby" He said and buried his face into the crook of my neck.

"Hey, we should get going" We heard Calum say. I dropped my legs from around him and he put me on the ground. I put my hand on his cheek and smiled at him.

"We are going to London, this is so exciting" I said before wrapping my arms around his waist.

"I know, I can't wait" He smiled at me before pressing his lips to mine. I pulled away and we walked up to the others in line. Once we had checked in and gone through security it was time for the guys to meet my dad. My dad is a bit strict when it comes to boys so when I told him I was going to London with four of them he was not very impressed.

"Um, guys this is my dad. Dad this is Ashton, Calum and Michael and this is Luke, my boyfriend" I said as I pointed to each of them.

"It's nice to meet you sir" Luke said and I tried not to laugh at him.

"Oh, don't call me sir call me Ed" He said as he shook Luke's out stretched hand. "So you are the one my daughter won't shut up about" My dad and I felt my cheeks go red as Luke laughed.

"Yeah that would be me" Luke said as he glanced at me quickly.

"It's good to finally meet you, thank you for making her happy" My dad said and smiled at Luke.

"I would do anything to make her happy" Luke smiled down at me. I swear he grew taller in the week we have spent apart. Luke went off to say goodbye to his family and I did with mine.

"I'm going to miss you" I said as I wrapped my arms around my mum.

"I'm going to miss you too" She said. Tears brimmed her eyes as I pulled away from our hug.

"Don't cry mum"

"If you have any problems call me and I will fly you straight home as soon as possible" She whispered as she held my face between her hands.