08 - The Truth

"So you do?" Calum asked me.

"I said maybe" I smirked before looking at the water. The truth is that I do like Luke in a more than a friend way, but I'm not sure if it's the best thing to have a relationship right now. I mean, I just moved here and my boyfriend just cheated on me so maybe I should just wait a while until I start a new relationship so that I can settle down here and meet some new friends.

"Earth to Liv!" Luke said as he shook his hand in front of my face. "What?" I asked obviously missing something.

"You completely zoned out" He laughed at me. I looked around, it was just Luke and I.

"Where did the other boys go?" I asked him.

"They went to get drinks" Luke said. "Are you okay?" He asked me.

"Just a little confused. I will be back, just going to get changed." I smiled at him. I grabbed my clothes from earlier and ran upstairs quickly. I threw my damp shorts in to the washing basket and got changed in to another pair of shorts I own and the black tank top from earlier. I sat down on my bed.

I started thinking about Luke again. What are we? We've made out like twice yet haven't said anything about it or expressed how we feel. It's so weird, this is the first time something like this has happened to me. I have to talk to him about how I feel.

I went down stairs to see the boys in the kitchen. They all had their backs to me. Calum started talking. "She likes you Luke"

"No she doesn't. She has only just broken up with her boyfriend." Luke said.

"Where did she get the hickey from?" Michael nudged Luke in the ribs.

"Dunno, ask her" Luke said. I was so happy he didn't tell them that it was him. Most guys would go ahead and tell their friends everything they did to girls just to be accepted but Luke was different, he cared about me and I could tell by the way he acts towards me.

"Hey, what are we talking about?" I said.

"Nothing" They all said and I laughed because that doesn't sound suspicious at all.

"Okay then" I said. "What do you want to do now?" I asked them as I leant against the bench and smiled at them.

"I need to get home, sorry" Calum said.

"Yeah, me too got to go out" Ashton smirked at Luke.

"Um, I'm not feeling too well to be honest so I better go home. Sorry Olivia" Michael gave me a small smile.

"That's not too good" I said. "Luke, are you going to stay?" I hoped he said yes because I really need to talk to him.

"Yeah, of course" he smiled at me. Luke and I walked the boys out of the house. We said our goodbyes and then went back inside. Luke and I sat on the couch together no TV on, just the two of us enjoying each other's company. We sat in silence for a few minutes until I broke it.

"Luke, we need to talk" I said. Luke sat up so he was looking straight at me. I turned and crossed my legs so that my whole body was facing his.

"What's up?" He asked.

"What are we?" I asked.

"Well, what do you want to be?" He asked me.

"Look I don't know! I really like you, but I just broke up with Dylan. I don't know what to do because if I get with you people will think I'm a slut and if I don't then I won't be able to deal with everything because you're not with me. I also don't think that I'm ready for a relationship yet, but I want to be in one with you so badly" I sighed loudly finally getting it off my chest. "Please don't think I'm crazy" I said to Luke who was smiling at me.