46 - Help

*Luke's POV*

I grabbed the pills Olivia asked me to get and as I was walking back to her room I heard something hit the floor. I ran back to Olivia's room and she was passed out. I quickly dropped to the floor and held her in my arms.

"Olivia! Wake up! Please wake up!" I got my phone out of my pocket and called triple zero. I told them what was happening before hanging up. "Liv, please wake up" I whispered. After a few minutes an ambulance pulled up out the front of the house. I ran down stairs and opened the door before quickly taking them to Olivia.

"She had a really bad head ache and she was feeling dizzy. I went to get her some medicine but while I was getting them I heard her scream and when I came back she as on the floor" I started to ramble to one of the ambulance officers.

"Don't worry, she will be okay. Now we need to get her down stairs to the ambulance, do you think you could carry her down?" She asked and I nodded. I went back to Olivia and picked her up. As we were making our way to the ambulance she woke up.

"Don't worry baby, I'm here. You are going to be okay" I said before her eyes closed once more. When we got to the ambulance I put her down on the stretcher.

"Will I be able to go with you?" I asked the ambulance officer. She nodded. I was about to get into the ambulance when I heard my name being called I turned around and saw my Calum, Michael and Ashton running up to me.

"What happened?" Calum said with a worried tone.

"Liv passed out, I'm going with her" I said before I got in to the ambulance. I heard Calum say that they would meet us there before the door shut and the ambulance started to move.

***

"Yes, you will be okay. What happened was you got a really intense migraine which caused you to pass out. So I will prescribe you this medication that you should take when ever you get a head ache to stop the pain and prevent this from happening again" The doctor said to Olivia and her mum.

"Oh, okay that sounds good" She offered a small smile.

"Yep, so here you go" He said before handing Olivia's Mum a sheet of paper. "And you are alright to go"

"Thank you so much" Liv's mum said with a smile.

"No worries. By the way you can take the rest of the day off Sally, I don't think it would be best for you to work after this. We aren't to busy so we should be okay" The doctor said before walking out.

"Okay, well I'm going to go get my stuff and then we can go" Olivia's mum said before walking out. Olivia got up from the bed she was on and smiled at me. I walked up to her and engulfed her in a hug.

"Don't ever do that to me again" I breathed as I buried my head into the crook of her neck.

"I'm sorry" She mumbled. "Thank you for helping me though" she said with a smiled as she pulled away from me and kissed me. I rested my hands on her waist and rubbed small patterns on to the fabric of her shirt and her hands played with the hair at the back of my head.

"Right, we got 5 packets of chips and 5 drinks" Calum said as they walked into the hospital room. I pulled away from Olivia and pressed my forehead against hers. Her eyes closed as she smiled and I kissed her cheek.

"Come on Beautiful, lets have something to eat" I whispered. She nodded and I guided her back to the bed and she sat down.

"Luke I can walk" She giggled and I smiled at her.

"I know that, I am just making sure that you are okay" I said before kissing her forehead. Calum, Ashton and Michael sat in the chairs around the room. I walked up to Calum and picked out two packets of chips and grabbed two bottles of coke before going back to Olivia and sitting on the bed next to her.