27 - Apologies and Pizza

"She what?!" Luke yelled. All four of the boys were looking at me with wide eyes and surprised looks on their faces.

"You heard me" I mumbled and looked away from their stares. Luke walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my body. I wrapped my arms around his torso.

"Why did she do it?" Calum asked me. I pulled away from Luke, but he grabbed my hand and squeezed it reassuringly.

"She only did it three times so it's not that bad" I sighed. "But the first time she did it was that day she brought me home from here just before you guys went on tour. The second time I dropped a plate and it smashed so she hit me. The third time I got home from school and she was there but she was crying. I asked if she was okay but she hit me and yelled at me to go to my room." I told them.

"Why didn't you tell anyone?" Michael asked. To be honest I don't know why I didn't tell anyone. I guess I was just scared that my mum would get in trouble or that I would be sent back to Melbourne where dad is, even though he is no help at the moment considering he is in a coma.

"I didn't want to get my Mum in trouble. Look I know that she still loves me. She still cares. I know she does, so I couldn't do it." I told them. "Please don't tell anyone?" I asked the four boys in front of me.

"Never" Ashton said with a smile.

"Thank you" I said. After our conversation we all cleaned up the kitchen. By all I mean Ashton and I. The other three went into the lounge room to play the PlayStation. I was putting the last dish in the dishwasher when Ashton spoke "Luke is so much more happier when you are around" He told me. I blushed.

"Really?" I asked him, he nodded.

"Yeah of course he is" He laughed and so did I. I closed the dish washer and Ashton and I walked into the lounge room. Calum and Michael were arguing while Luke was trying not to laugh at them on the couch.

"Well I want to play COD!" Michael yelled at Calum.

"Why don't we just play FIFA?!" Calum yelled back. I laughed at their stupid argument as I sat down next to Luke.

"They always do this" Luke said in my ear as he pulled me closer. I pulled my phone out and opened twitter. I haven't been on here in ages apart from the few times I replied to the guys. I opened my mentions. There were heaps. A lot of them were asking me to follow them or get Luke to follow some of them. I followed a few people before locking my phone. Calum and Michael had finally started to play a game. FIFA. So Calum must have won that argument.

"Hey, I'm just going to go and get changed" I told Luke. I kissed his cheek before I went up stairs. I quickly changed into my clothes I wore last night. I was a bit cold so I put one of Luke's hoodies on. I was just about to go down stairs when I got a text message.

*1 New message - Mum*

Mum: What time will you be home?

Me: I don't know

I locked my phone before I went down stairs. I sat down on the couch next to Luke again. "Liv, are you okay?" Luke asked me as he grabbed my hand. I nodded.

"I'm fine" I smiled at him. Once Calum and Michael finished their game we decided to put a movie on. Half way through the movie the boys got a call from their manager to say that they have to go in and record. We all got into Ashton's car and drove off. The car pulled into my drive way.

"Are you sure you don't want to come with us?" Michael asked as I got out of the car.

"No it's fine. I will see you guys tomorrow at school okay" I smiled at them.