12 - Thank you

When I woke up Luke wasn't in the room. I looked over to my bedside table and saw the time was 9:45am. I walked down stairs and I could hear my mum and Luke talking in the kitchen.

"Thankyou so much for coming over last night; she was really starting to worry me." I heard my mum say to Luke.

"Don't worry about it" Luke replied and I smiled briefly. I walked into the kitchen and Luke saw me first. His face lit up and he smiled at me.

"Morning" I smiled as I walked over and hugged him. He kissed my forehead and hugged me back. You know, for only meeting each other last week we are very comfortable around each other.

"Liv, are you okay?" My mum said, worry clear in her tone. I turned to her and took a step towards the bench before leaning on it.

"Yeah" I smiled at her as I nodded slightly, she gave me a weak smile in return.

"Did you want to talk about it?" She asked me.

"Um.. I already talked to Luke about it and I don't exactly feel comfortable repeating it" I said quietly as I looked at my feet awkwardly. I felt Luke's hand on my waist as he stepped up next to me. I looked up at him and he looked at me with concern on his beautiful features. I smiled at him and he gave me a weak smile.

"Okay, that's fine" She said as she looked at her coffee. "Today we have to go shopping for uniforms for your new school" My mum said to me as she put her empty coffee cup in the sink. Ugh, I hate getting school stuff.

"Can we please go tomorrow? I really don't feel up to anything today. I'm sorry" I told her, I really just felt like staying home today especially after what happened last night.

"Fine, but we have to go tomorrow or you can go to school in your PJ's" She said and I chuckled slightly. "Right," She started as she looked at her watch. "I have things to do so I had better get a move on. I will see you both later" Mum said as she picked up her keys and purse. "Be safe and call me if you have any problems" She smiled and walked out of the house. I turned to Luke and wrapped my arms around him once more.

"You okay beautiful?" He asked me as he pulled me closer. I leant up and kissed his cheek.

"Yeah, I'm just hungry" I smiled at him and pulled away from him. I walked over to the cupboard and pulled out a cereal box. I got a bowl before pouring in the chocolate Milo flakes and milk. I looked over to Luke who was looking at his phone.

"You want a bowl?" I asked him. He looked up and smiled at me.

"Yeah okay" I poured out Luke's bowl and gave him the bowl. We sat at the bench and talked for a little while. Once we were both finished we went and sat down on the couch. Luke laid down and pulled me down with him. I laughed as he began to tickle me and eventually he was half on top of me. He placed a hand on my cheek and smiled as he brushed my hair out of my face.

"I'm worried about you" He said quietly as he looked me in the eyes.

"Why? There's nothing to be worried about" I told him as I placed my hand over his.

"I just am" he said before pressing his lips to mine. "I care about you and I don't want this dream to come between us or anything" He told me and I shook my head.

"I promise you that it won't come between us, it was just a dream. I know that it won't happen" I said and his eyes flickered away from me and then back. "It won't happen, right?" I asked and Luke didn't answer. "Luke, tell me it won't happen" I said and he looked back at me.

"It won't" he smiled weakly.

"Look, if anything is ever bothering you then talk to me. I will try my absolute hardest to help you. I promise" I told him and he smiled slightly before kissing me again. I smiled against his lips as I placed my hands at the back of his neck to bring him closer to me. He pulled away and smiled at me.

"I am so happy that you are my girlfriend" He said before pecking my nose with a soft kiss. We talked for a little while before we decided to watch some TV. We repositioned our selves so that we could both see. We were kind of spooning on the couch as we watched the movies.

We sat around the house all day talking, kissing and watching movies. We were halfway through watching The Breakfast Club when Luke got a text message. He sat up and got it off the coffee table. I paused the movie and looked up at him.

"What's up?" I asked as I sat up when I saw Luke's face drop slightly.

"Hey, my parents are on their way home so I better go and clean up the house." Luke sighed as he looked at me. I pouted playfully and he chuckled.

"That's okay" I said before I placed a soft kiss on his lips and pulled away.

"Will I see you tomorrow?" He asked me as he put his shoes on.

"Maybe in the afternoon, because I have to go shopping with my Mum tomorrow for school stuff" I frowned. Luke, who was standing in front of me, leant down and kissed me again. I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him closer to me. Luke pulled away from me and leant his forehead against mine.

"I really have to go" He leant further down and started to kiss and nip at the skin on my neck. "Trust me I want to stay and continue this but I can't" He whispered in my ear and continued to attack my neck with his lips. I ran my fingers through his hair. Luke pulled away and kissed my lips again. "I will see you soon" He kissed my cheek and walked over to the door. I got up and followed him. I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a hug.

"Thank you for coming over last night, it really means a lot to me" I smiled up at him.

Anything for you baby, I will see you later" he kissed my nose quickly and opened the door. "Bye" I waved and shut the door behind him. I walked back into the lounge room and turned the TV off before walking up stairs to shower.

***

"Does that one feel comfortable?" My mum asked as I tried on the school dress. We were currently in a uniform shop. There were so many different uniforms around and I was sick of this. I just want to go home. But sadly once we're done in this shop we have to go get my books and stationary for school, plus we have to go grocery shopping.

"Yes" I told my mum blankly. She smiled at me.

"Don't worry we won't be long" She said. "Now, go put your clothes and we will pay" I walked back into the change room and put my own clothes back on. I walked out to the cash register where there was an old woman talking to my Mum. Mum payed the woman and said good bye and we walked out of the store.

"Let's go get something to eat" My mum offered and we walked to a café. When we walked in we sat down. I picked up my menu and ordered a hot chocolate. We were both sitting quietly when I heard a familiar voice behind me.

I turned around and Luke was sitting a few tables away from the door with a beautiful girl with dark red hair and they were holding hands.

© xKelsey5SOSx