22 - I Missed You

It's Friday afternoon and Luke's got back today. I'm really happy about that. Even though I might not be able to see him I'm still happy. Oh, and it's also my birthday on Saturday, which is tomorrow. "I'm working the night shifts for the next few weeks, so you are going to have to do your own dinner" My mum said before walking down stairs and out of the house.

That's all our communication has been really since that day at Luke's house. But she has hit me another two times when she got really angry at me for not doing something or if I did something wrong. I haven't spoken to her really. Just short yes and no answers is all its been from me this past 2 weeks. But she has being drinking a lot lately. It's weird, usaually my Mum doesn't drink. The times when she hit me she was heavily intoxicated so I know that she probably wouldn't do it if she was sober.

I quickly jumped up from my bed and ran over to my closet. I put on some dark skinny jeans, a black long-sleeved shirt and Luke's hoodie that he let me wear when I was at his house. I slipped my phone in my pocket and put my black converse on. I ran in to the bathroom and quickly brushed my teeth. I put on a little bit of mascara, eye liner and strawberry Chap Stick. I ran a brush through my dark wavy hair before running down stairs. I grabbed my keys and shoved them in my pocket.

I don't care what my mum says; I'm going to see Luke. I waited a few minutes to make sure that my mum was gone before walking out of the house. I locked the door behind me. As I walked out on to the street I heard someone call out my name. I turned around and it was Calum. I ran up to him and hugged him.

"I missed you all so much!" I happily and Calum laughed.

"You're going to go see Luke, aren't you?" I nodded with a big grin on my lips. "Go on then, he needs you" He smiled.

"See you Cal" I said before I hurried off to Luke's house. Once I got there I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. The door opened to reveal Liz, Luke's mum. "Olivia!" She said as she pulled me in for a hug. "He's upstairs" She smiled once she let go of me.

"Thank you" I smiled.

I ran upstairs quickly and I knocked on Luke's door. "Go away" he said. I giggled, he must have heard me because the door flew open and I was in Luke's arms in record time. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist and pulled me close. "I missed you so much" I breathed. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

Luke kicked the door shut with his foot before he laid me on his bed, him above me. "I missed you beautiful" He said as he kissed me. It felt like we hadn't kissed in for ever. It was so perfect and I never wanted it to end. He pulled away and kissed my cheek, then my jaw and finally my neck. He kissed and sucked on my sweet spot he knows all to well. He pulled away from me and looked me in the eye.

"You are so beautiful" He said as he laid down beside me. I felt my cheeks go red as I looked away. "You are and by the way I love my hoodie on you" he said with a laugh that I have missed so much. I laughed.

"I missed your laugh" I said. "I'm so cold and it's not even winter yet" I said with another laugh as I cuddled closer to him.

"How was the tour?" I asked. Luke explained to me how it was amazing and the fans were also so amazing.

"It was so cool, but I missed you" He said as he kissed my nose. "What happened with you while I was gone?" He asked.

"Well I found out my dad is in a coma and I have hardly talked to my Mum" I told him. His face dropped and pulled me closer.

"I'm sorry baby" He said as he kissed my forehead. I laid my head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat.

"What are you doing tomorrow? You know, considering that it is your birthday" He said.