30 - Confessions

I took a deep breath before telling Luke what was on my mind. "Luke, please don't take this the wrong way but I think that you should start seeing someone to help you with what you are going through" I told him quietly.

"Why?" Luke asked me quietly. I know he doesn't like to talk about this and when he does he doesn't feel to flash hot about himself, but it needs to be done.

"Well, you have tried to stop harming your self and you are doing a great job of it and I'm proud of you. But I really think you should start seeing someone Luke"

"But I don't need help. I've got you and the guys, plus I can control some things now." his voice cracked half way through his sentence which made me want to cry. I couldn't even imagine what he is going through, it would be horrible but I don't want him to go through this alone.

"Luke, what if I'm not around in the future? And things get really bad for you again? I don't think that I would be able to cope if something happened to you because I wasn't there any more. Please Luke, I'm begging you. See someone, I assure you that you will feel better if you do. I really want you - no I need you to be safe and if you are not seeing someone then I fear each day that the horrible night mare I had weeks ago will come true" I had tears in my eyes by time I finished my little speech. "Please" I begged.

"Okay" Luke mumbled. "I will see someone" Luke told me as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled on to his lap.

"I love you baby and I don't know what would happen if something happened to you. I really want you to be safe" I told him and kissed him. I pulled away from him. "But Luke, you do realise that you will have to tell your Mum about this"

"Yeah, I know" He said as he leant his head against mine. "Can we go speak to her now? I would like to get this done now instead of later when I don't want to do it"

"Are you sure?" I asked him. He nodded. I got off of the bed and so did Luke. "Do you want me to come?"

"Of course, I don't think I will be able to do it with out you" He said with a small smile. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. I love this boy so much and I'm so proud of him. I pulled away from him but kept my arms around his neck.

"I love you okay? No matter what happens" I told him and kissed him. I pulled away and leant my forehead on his. When we pulled away Luke grabbed my hands and we walked down stairs. Luke's mum was in the kitchen making dinner.

"Hey you two" she said while she took a dish out of the oven and placing it on the bench. She looked up and the smile dropped from her face. "What's wrong?" She asked.

"Mum, I need to tell you something" Luke side with a shaky voice.

"Luke, honey what's wrong?" Liz hurried over to her son and that's when he broke. He started to cry and it was horrible. "Come on" Liz said as we guided Luke to the lounge room. Luke explained everything to his Mum and it was very emotional. He cried the whole time and I struggled to hold back my tears. The whole time he spoke he never let go of my hand.

"Luke, I'm so proud of you for telling me. This means we can get you help now" Liz hugged Luke as he cried. "I love you Luke" She said.

"Love you too mum" He smiled at her and kissed her cheek. "I just need to go to the bathroom" Luke said and got up. He leant down and kissed me quickly. "Thank you so much Olivia, I don't think I would have ever being able to do any of this without you" He told me before kissing me quickly once more and walking off to the bathroom. I looked over to Liz who engulfed me in a tight hug.

"Thank you so much!" She told me. "We have being trying to get him to do that for over a year now but he never did. And you got him to! You have no idea how much this means to us! You have practically saved his life!" She cried into my shoulder. Luke walked back into the room a few minutes later.

"Mum, I think we are going to go back up to my room now. I'm wrecked" He said as he grabbed my hand. I stood up and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Okay" She said. She got up and hugged us both. We walked up to Luke's room and laid down on his bed. We moved the few packets of food we had on to his desk along with his laptop before we got under the duvet. I wrapped my arms around luke and kissed him lightly.

"I love you so much and I'm so proud of you!" Luke hugged me tightly and kissed my hair.

"Thank you so much for getting me to do that, I don't think I would have been able to do that with out you there" Luke told me as he looked down at me leaning on his shoulder. "I love you so much" He told me before kissing me again. Once we pulled away I leant my head back on Luke's shoulder. He was playing with my hair with one hand while I held his other that was resting on my waist.

We laid together for a while. Just enjoying the time we had together and thinking about our own things. After a while of enjoying each others company and listening to the sound of his heart beat, I fell into a peaceful sleep knowing that Luke was going to be helped and that he was going to be okay.

© xKelsey5SOSx