18 - Truth Or Dare

"Calum, truth or dare?" Ashton asked.

"Hmm... Dare" He said with a confident smile.

"I dare you to jump in the pool with all your clothes on" Ashton said. Calum's smile dropped and we all laughed. He groaned as he got up.

"You lot coming?" He said before we all made our way to my back yard. When we walked out it was a bit cold so my legs got goose bumps on them. Luke pulled me closer him as we walked over to the pool gate. We all walked in to the pool area. Calum stood at the edge of the pool and jumped in with all his clothes on. We all started laughing as he got out of the pool completely drenched.

"I will get you a towel" I said before running inside and grabbing our last beach towel which we use for the pool. When I went back outside Luke was drenched too, oh no. "What happened?" I asked as I threw the towel to Calum.

"Calum was pushed in and he grabbed me so I fell in too" He said with a weird voice.

"Okay, well I will have to put your clothes through the dryer because you can't go into the house like that" I said. Calum started to strip. "I will go in and get you a towel." I quickly ran inside and grabbed another towel. When I went back out Luke was shivering in his wet clothes and Calum had the towel I let him borrow around his waist. "Sorry about this Liv" Calum said. I handed Luke his towel.

"I'm sorry but you have to strip too" I whispered to him. He took a big gulp. I walked over to where the boys were to wait for Luke.

"Luke what are they?" Calum said walking over to him, shit. I turned and ran over to Luke. Who had pulled his shirt back on. "Luke, did you...?" He asked. Luke looked at me with worried eyes. I looked up to Luke who was looking at me. I turned and looked at the boys who all looked really worried.

"Luke it's okay. They will understand" I told Luke quietly as I looked up at him. "They are your best friends, they will be able to help you"

"Um, yeah. I did" Luke said as he nodded.

I looked to the boys who all looked like they had been hit by a truck. A tear slipped down Calum's cheek as he walked forwards and hugged Luke. Michael and Ashton also hugged Luke and it was a big group hug, just what Luke needed. Once we went inside, Luke had gone up to my room to put his spare clothes on that he brought because he was sleeping over and Calum was waiting on his clothes to dry, which should be soon.

Luke was up stairs getting changed and I was sitting with Calum, Ashton and Michael in the lounge room. "Do you know when he did it last?" Michael asked me.

"Yeah, I saw a fresh cut two weeks ago" I said. "But from what I know, he hasn't done it since" I smiled.

"Thank you Liv" Michael said. "You are exactly what he needs" He said with a smile.

Luke came down a few minutes later. It was now 7:30 and I was beginning to get hungry. "I'm going to order pizza, you guys staying for dinner?" I asked them, they shook their heads.

"Nah, I've got to get home" Calum said.

"Sorry Liv, but my Mum is expecting me home soon soon" Ash spoke. Calum got up from the couch, along with Michael.

"Hey Mike, is it alright if I get a lift home?" Ashton asked, Michael nodded his head. "I will just go get your clothes" I told Calum. I walked off to the laundry to get the clothes from my dryer. As I was walking back I heard the boys talking.

"Luke, if you don't mind me asking, but how long has it been since your last one?" Calum asked. I walked into the lounge room and put Calum's clothes down on the couch just as Luke started to talk. He had his back to me so he didn't know I was there.

"About 2 weeks, I'm trying to stop for Liv. I hate seeing how upset she gets when she sees them and anyways she makes me happier. She brightens my day and whenever I feel like shit she picks me back up. So her been there is just making it so much easier to stop. I have nearly done it a few times again but I just thought of her and I didn't do it" Luke said. I couldn't help the smile on my lips as he spoke. Calum smiled up at me and Luke turned around. When he saw me there he stood up and walked up to me.

"Thank you Olivia, for helping me. I honestly don't think I would be here without you. Things started to get pretty bad for me. But then you showed up and managed to help fix things, you make things better without even trying" He said to me, before he wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He leant his forehead against mine. Luke put me down on the ground and kissed me softly.

"Thank you Olivia" Calum said. "For everything" He smiled before her grabbed his clothes and walked out of the room to get changed. Luke held my hand and guided me towards the couch. We sat down and I snuggled into his side. The boys started talking about the tour and I closed my eyes, just listening to the sound of Luke's heart beat and the vibrations in just chest as he spoke and laughed.

Luke is so special and different. He cares for me and I care for him. He is a complete weirdo just like me and he is so flawed its perfect. Calum walked in to the room with his clothes from before on. "Right, we going?" He asked.

"Yep. Let's go" Michael said. Calum quickly slipped his shoes on. Luke and I walked towards the door way with Ashton, Michael and Calum.

"Well, we will see you tomorrow" Calum said. "See you buddy, I'm proud of you. You know, for trying to stop" They did one of their man hugs before Calum turned to me. Michael and Ashton said goodbye to Luke while Calum spoke to me.

"Thank you for everything Liv" he said and hugged me. We all said good bye and the boys went across the road.

"Well I'm going to go order pizza" I said as Luke shut the door. I went to walk off, but Luke caught hold of my wrist. He pulled me back to him and wrapped his arms around me. "I meant every word I said in there" He said before kissing me softly.

© xKelsey5SOSx