10 - Cute

"Will I see you tomorrow?" Luke asked me with a goofy smile.

"Yeah, do you want me to come over to your place? It's just Mums home all day tomorrow I'm pretty sure." I said as I smiled up at him.

"Yeah, okay. That sounds good" He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. I pulled away and smiled up at him. "I am so happy that I can now call you my girlfriend" He said and I felt my cheeks go warm. I looked at our feet and smiled when I felt him pressing his lips to cheek. "Are you embarresed?" He asked and I smiled as I looked up at him. He pressed his lips to mine again before we pulled away and said goodbye. Luke left and I went inside my house.

"Mum! I'm home!" I called out as I went to go upstairs. Mum came out of the lounge room and stopped me.

"That was cute" She smirked at me. She must have seen Luke and I, that's embarrassing.

"Mum! Why were you watching us? That's creepy!" I whined as my cheeks went bright red.

"Sorry" she laughed at me. "Aw, you're blushing! Are you two like a couple now?" She asked me. I didn't reply I just buried my head in my hands. "I will take that as a yes" She laughed. I quickly ran upstairs not wanting her to ask any more questions. Once I was upstairs I put my bag in my room and had a shower. When I was finished I sat in bed and went on my laptop. I went on twitter and looked up Luke and the boys and followed them before I Tumblr for a while. I followed a bunch of 5SOS blogs and scrolled down my dash for a while.

"Olivia! Dinner!" My mums voice echoed up the stair case. I shut my laptop and wondered down stairs. We were having spaghetti bolognaise. I grabbed a bowl and went to the lounge room where My mum and I started watching The Big Bang Theory. Once the episode was done I put my bowl in the sink and went back upstairs. I got changed into my pj's and decided to go to bed because I was wrecked. I laid down in bed and turned my lamp off. After a while of tossing and turning I managed to fall asleep.

© xKelsey5SOSx