14 - Those Three Words

"Wait, What?" Luke asked me, he seemed a bit surprised by the question.

"Lets go in the pool" I smiled as I stood up and grabbed Luke's hand. I tried to get him to stand up but he wouldn't. He pulled me closer to him and I stood between his legs. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist.

"Please come in the pool with me?" I asked him with a playful pout and he chuckled. I leant down and kissed him.

"We don't have our swimmers" He said. I laughed at him.

"We don't need swimmers" I whispered in his ear. When I leant away from his ear his eyes were wide.

"W-what?" He stuttered. I laughed at him again.

"Look if you don't want to go in that's fine, I will just go in by myself" I stepped away from him and started to take my shoes off. I placed my bright red converse near the back door. I slipped off my shirt, revealing my plain back bra. Luke's eyes were huge.

"So, you coming in the pool?" I asked him. He coughed slightly and looked away from me.

"Yeah I guess" He said, his voice was deep as he spoke. I giggled at him.

"Come on then" I said. I undid the button of my shorts and slid them down my legs. I folded them and placed them on the table. I grabbed Luke's hand and he stood up. "You going to get in the pool in all your clothes?" I asked and laughed.

"No, just go get in. I will meet you in there" He kissed me and I walked over to the pool gate. I walked in and sat down on the edge of the pool with just my legs in the water. A few minutes later the gate closed and I felt Luke sit down next to me. I turned to look at him and he was in his boxers and the t-shirt he was wearing before.

"Why are you wearing your shirt?" I asked him. He looked at me with sad eyes. I leant over to him and kissed him. As we kissed I grabbed the bottom of his shirt. I started to pull his shirt up slowly. Luke's hands covered mine, for a moment I thought he was going to pull his shirt back down but instead, he helped me pull it up. We pulled away for a moment so that Luke could pull in shirt over his head. Once he threw his shirt off on to a chair I smiled at him.

"I'm proud of you" I kissed him again but pulled away. I looked down to Luke's torso and there was a fresh cut on him. I kissed the pad of my thumb and rubbed it softly over the wound. I felt a lump in my throat as the images of my dream washed through my mind.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him close to me. I felt a tear roll down my cheek as I thought of Luke hurting himself and wanting to die. Luke buried his head into my hair and started to cry as well. I pulled away from the hug and kissed him with as much passion as I could muster. I pulled away from the kiss and smiled at him.

"Come on, let's get in" I said as I slid into the pool. Luke got in as well and pulled me close to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. I rested my head on his shoulder. Luke started to sing softly in my ear. After a few minutes I lifted my head from his shoulder. I looked into Luke's beautiful blue eyes and smiled at him. My lips were quickly covered by his as we kissed passionately in the pool.

We pulled away from each other and caught our breath. I leant my forehead on Luke's and closed my eyes. I took my hands from around Luke's neck and placed them on his sides where his scars were. I rubbed my fingertips over them lightly.

"Please stop this" I asked him quietly as I began to get choked up again.

"I will try" He whispered. Those three words were exactly what I needed to hear, I needed to know that he was going to at least try to stop. "I promise" I kissed him again as I continued to trace the permanent marks on Luke's body. Once we pulled away, I went to splash Luke but he grabbed my arm and pulled me into him. Luke smashed his lips against mine. I wrapped my legs around his waist and ran my fingers through his wet hair as Luke and I made out passionately.

"Olivia, you out he - Oh! Sorry!" My mum said. I pushed Luke away from me and turned to my Mum who was standing at the pool gate with her hands over her eyes.

"You can look now" I giggled. Mum moved her hands away from her eyes and looked at me.

"Um.. Sorry I'm home early, the meeting was rescheduled and I was just going to order some pizza for dinner" She told us. I looked over to Luke who looked extremely un-comfortable. "So you guys get out and dry up. By time your done the pizza will be here." My mum looked at me with wide eyes which meant that when Luke leaves I will have a lot of explaining to do. She walked off. Once she was back inside I swam over to Luke who seemed a bit calmer now that my Mum was gone. I wrapped my arms around his neck, Luke wrapped his around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I started to kiss him again. It was then that I felt something poking my thigh.

"Luke..." I said when I pulled away from him. "Are you....?" I smiled at him as his cheeks went bright red, Luke had a hard on. "Come on, lets get out" I pecked his lips before swimming over to the edge of the pool.

© xKelsey5SOSx