38 - Lies

Luke: at the shops, did you want anything? xx

Me: Chocolate! & maybe some more salt & vinegar chips...? ;) I love you :*

Luke was coming over because he was finished at the studio, the guys were coming over with him and I think that Juliana might be coming over as well but she said she might not so I don't really know. I decided that if everyone was coming over than I had better change my pants so I put on a pair of jeans. I walked down stairs and in to the kitchen. I poured a glass of water and my Mum walked in.

"How do I look?" She asked me. She looked stunning. She had a nice black dress on and some nice flats. Her hair was straightened and she had minimal make up on.

"Awesome! Why are you all dressed up?" I asked her.

"Well, I'm going on a date. We are going out for lunch in the city. It should be nice" She said with a smile.

"Aw! I'm so happy for you!" I said as I gave her a hug. As I was hugging her the door bell rung.

"I'll get it!" I said loudly before running off to the door. When I opened it there was a man that looked about my Mum's age. He was wearing dress pants and a white button up shirt.

"Hello, You must be my Mum's date. I'm Olivia, her daughter" I smiled at him.

"Hey, I'm John. Is your mum ready to go?"

"Yeah I am" My mum said as she walked out of the kitchen. "Love you Liv, be safe. I don't know what time I will be back, but I will text you" She said before walking out the door.

"Okay" I said with a smile.

"Bye Olivia, nice meeting you" John said as he walked away with my mum.

"Bye, have fun!" I said and waved. Just as Mum and John were getting into the car, Ashton's car pulled into the driveway behind my mum's car. Luke got out first and smiled at me. I ran up to him and wrapped my arms tightly around him.

"Did you miss me?" Luke said with a small laugh.

"Yes" I said with a playful pout on my lips. "I had really bad cramps and you weren't there to watch movies and cuddle so I was lonely"

"Aw, I'm sorry baby" Luke said before kissing me.

"Really guys? We haven't even been here a minute!" Michael said as he got out of the car. I laughed and kissed Luke again.

"What did you get from the shops?" I asked Luke.

"Chocolate, Salt and Vinegar chips, some lollies and coke" Luke said.

"I love you so much!" I yelled before wrapping my arms around his waist and kissing him yet again. "You are the best boyfriend!" I said as I rested my head on his chest. Luke laughed as he tightened his grip around me.

"I love you too" He said before kissing my hair. We let go of each other and we walked inside. Michael, Calum and Ashton were all sitting on the couch when we walked in. I sat down next to Michael and poked his stomach.

"Is Juliana coming over?" I asked him with a smile.

"Yeah, she should be over within the next hour" He smiled at me.

"You two are so cute!" I told him. His cheeks went bright red. "Aw, you're blushing!"

"Stop it" Michael said with a laugh as he covered his face with his hand. "Why don't you make out with Luke again instead of embarrassing me?!" He laughed.

"I would, but you lot are here" I laughed as Luke sat down next to me.

"What would you do?" Luke asked obviously confused.