15 - Don't Worry I'm Here

I got out of the pool first to grab the towels for both Luke and I. Once I grabbed the towels I wrapped one around my body and passed one to Luke as he quickly got out of the pool. Luke grabbed his shirt from one of the pool chairs before we walked out of the pool gate. We quickly dried off, Luke put his clothes back on quickly whereas I just put my shorts back on and wrapped the towel back around my body.

Once we were done we walked back inside to where my Mum was sitting at the table on her laptop. "We're going up stairs" I told my Mum as we walked past. She seemed not to care at first but then she made a comment.

"Door open" She said, not tearing her eyes away from her screen. I groaned and she mocked me by copying me. Luke laughed. "I mean it Olivia, keep your door open" I muttered a yes as we made our way upstairs quickly and into my room. Luke sat down on my bed and I made my way to my cupboard where my clothes were kept.

I picked up another pair of shorts and a random top. I went to my draws where I kept my underwear, I picked up a bra and some underwear before closing the draws. "I'm going to go change in the bathroom" I told Luke.

"You can change in here, I won't look" He said with a cheeky grin.

"No, I will get changed in the bathroom. Knowing you, you would take a peak" He laughed again. I walked out of my room and into the bathroom. I put on my fresh clothes and put my hair up in a messy bun. I placed my dirty clothes in the clothes hamper before making my way to my room.

When I got back Luke was laying down on my bed with his eyes closed and his hair was all messy. I tiptoed over to where he was then fell back on the bed next to him. I turned my head to face him and he did the same.

"Hello beautiful" He said. I felt my cheeks go red as the words fell from his lips. Luke grabbed my waist before pulling me close to him. I buried my head in his chest as he traced shapes on back and sung softly into my ear. I looked up to Luke who was still singing. I smiled at him and kissed his cheek. I buried my head into the crook of his neck as he continued to sing. I could feel my self drifting off to sleep but was soon interrupted.

"Olivia, Luke... Do you wan-Sorry," My mum said as she saw us. We quickly pulled away from each other and sat up. "I was just wondering if you would like to come down and get pizza" She said from the door way. Luke and I nodded our heads quickly before running down stairs. We both grabbed a few slices of pizza and sat down at the bench. We ate our pizza quickly. Once we put our plates in the sink, we walked up stairs again. "What do you want to do now?" Luke asked.

"Why don't we watch a movie?" I asked. Luke nodded. "Okay, I will set the movie up on my laptop and you get popcorn or any other junk you can find in the cupboard?" I asked.

"Deal" Luke walked out of my room and down stairs. I picked up my laptop and turned it on. I logged on and sorted through the movies I had. So many choices, I will just wait for Luke to come upstairs and he can pick. I walked over to my window and looked out over my backyard. It started raining, great. As I watched the rain fall over the ground outside I thought back to the pool when I was hanging out and laughing with the four boys. It was so much fun and I won't ever forget it.

My thoughts were soon interrupted by arms wrapping around my waist and lips pressing against my neck. I smiled and spun around to see Luke. I hugged him tightly and kissed him. When I pulled away from him he pouted playfully and we started to laugh.

"What were you looking at?" He asked me as he looked out the window behind me.

"Oh, just the rain. I wish it wasn't raining though, I love looking at the stars. It's one of my favourite things to do" I smiled at him. Luke pulled me over to my bed and sat down. I stood in between his legs as he spoke.

"What movie are we watching?" He asked.

"You choose, I can't" I told him. I walked over to where my laptop was and showed Luke all my movies.

"Can we watch 'Monsters Inc'? it's one of my favourite Disney movies" He told me with a big goofy grin.

"I love that movie so much" I giggled. We both got into my bed under the covers and pressed play on 'Monsters Inc'. I snuggled into Luke's side as we ate the popcorn. Half way through the movie it started to storm. There was a big clap of thunder, which caused me to jump and pull Luke closer to me. Just before the movie finished my mum came in to tell us that she was going to bed and that Luke was welcome to stay. By time the movie finished the storm had gotten worse. I shut my lap top and turned my lamp on.

"This storm is pretty bad" I whispered as I looked out my window. "I'm just going to go to the bathroom" I told Luke, who nodded. I walked out and into the bathroom. I was just washing my hands when there was the loudest clap of thunder and the brightest flash of lightening I had ever experienced. The power cut as soon as it happened and everything went out. I began to freak out a bit, if you haven't worked it out already I hate storms.

"Luke!" I yelled. "I can't see anything and I don't have my phone!" I shut off the water and didn't move.

"Don't worry, I'm coming now" He said. I was so scared I was beginning to shake. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, it was Luke. I turned around and pulled him close. "Don't worry, I'm here now" He whispered as he hugged me tightly. Luke led the way with the light from his phone back to my room. Once we were there we got back into my bed. Luke pulled me closer as we settled under the covers.

"Do you want to watch another movie?" Luke asked me. I nodded my head. I patted my hand over the covers on my bed until I found my laptop. I put the pass code in before we picked another movie to watch. The storm stopped but the rain continued as we watched the movie. Once we finished the movie I turned off my laptop, put it down on the floor under my bed and snuggled back into Luke's side.

"Goodnight beautiful" Luke said as he pecked my lips.

"Night Luke" I smiled at him even though he couldn't see me and I fell asleep in Luke's arms.

© xKelsey5SOSx