29 - Beautiful

"So, did you have a good birthday?" Juliana asked me as we walked down the hall way to our next class, English. I nodded.

"Yeah it was great" I told her with a smile. We continued to talk as we went into class. We both sat down and waited for our teacher.

"So, what did you get from Luke since you never showed us on Saturday" She said. How couldn't I have showed her? I held out my wrist and pulled back my jumper so that she could see the jewellery.

"Oh my god!" Juliana said with a big smile. She picked up the heart charm in between her fingers and read the message. "That is so cute!" She told me.

"I know, I love it so much" I told her. We continued to talk about random things until the teacher walked in and we had to be quiet. The lesson went quickly and before we knew it Juliana and I were walking out to our first lunch break. We walked together to our usual spot at a table where we hang out with Luke, Michael and Calum.

As we approached where the three boys were I noticed that there was another girl there. Amy, the girl I saw with Luke at the coffee shop when I thought that he had cheated on me. Amy and Luke were sitting really close to each other. Amy looked up and saw me but Luke had yet to notice me making my way over.

She placed her hand on Luke's leg as she laughed at something he said. I must admit that I was getting pretty jealous, I mean she is Luke's Ex, I have the right to be jealous. "Dude, what is she doing with Luke?" Juliana asked and I just shrugged.

When Juliana and I were just about there Amy reached up and pushed some of Luke's hair out of his eyes before she kissed his cheek. Woah. I stopped and so did Juliana as Luke and Amy hugged. Amy walked off in my direction after she kissed Luke's cheek once more and as she walked past me she hit me in the shoulder with her own causing me to stumble backwards.

I looked over to where the 3 boys were and Michael was looking at me with wide eyes. "Come on" Juliana said as we finished making our way over to the boys. I sat down next to Juliana who was now in the middle of Calum and I, Luke and Michael sat across the table. I placed my apple on the table next to my muesli bar. Luke tried to grab my hand but I moved it away. He need's to know that what he just let happen isn't right because if that was me, Luke would have gone nuts.

As Calum, Michael and Juliana struck up a conversation about some PlayStation game, yes Juliana is a gamer, Luke tried to get my attention. When I looked up at him he looked really worried and confused. I just looked away and ate my lunch. I felt someone grab my hand and it was Luke.

"What's wrong?" Luke asked. I pulled my hand away from his.

"Really?" I asked and shook my head. I got up from where I was sitting and walked over to the bin a few metres away. I turned around and Luke was a few steps away from me.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He asked me as he walked up to me.

"Why don't you ask Amy?" I said before walking over to the table and sitting down next to Juliana again. She turned to me and smiled before getting back to her conversation. I can't believe this. When I looked up Luke was sitting across from me again.

"Look, I'm sorry but I didn't want her to do those things. She just did them." He said as he grabbed my hands.

"So she made you hug her?" I asked him bluntly. He shook his head.

"No, I'm sorry okay! I didn't mean to hurt you or make you angry or anything! I love you so much and it was just a mistake okay, you have to believe me!" He said loudly.

"I know Luke, but just think about how you would feel if you saw a guy push my hair out of my face and kiss my cheek and hug me and just be completely all over me, cause it's not a very nice feeling" I said quietly. Luke got up from where he was sitting and moved over to where I was. He grabbed my hand and stood me up. He pulled me into his arms and hugged me tight.