Chapter 6 - Hoodlum.

I was gone. Completely gone. I'd just killed someone. In fact, I'd just killed multiple people. Multiple CHILDREN at that. As we made our way to the car, a little girl laid against the wall and held her side.

"Can you help me....?" The little girl asked as looked up at me.

"Not now, we gotta go." Isaiah snarled.

"It'll take two seconds, Isaiah." I sighed as I crouched down to her. "What's wrong?"

When the little girl removed her hand, I seen that there was a bullet wound on the side of her. My eyes widened as she covered it back up, looking back up at me.

"Help me, please." The tiny little girl asked.

"Okay. Okay..." I panted as I ran inside of the house. "Hold on."

I grabbed the home phone from inside and gave it to her, dialing 911 for her.

"When they ask, tell them that you're on 5 mile and middlebelt and that you're bleeding." I smiled. "Okay?"

"Otay." The little girl nodded as she placed the home phone up against her ear.

As me and Isaiah rushed to the car, 

Carlos sped off and started making his way to Schaefer. I sat there in a daze, setting and soaking in what I'd just done. I just took some mans life in front of his own child. I just slaughtered other adults in front of some kids. I just.........I killed someone.

But my guilty conscience wasn't sitting well with Isaiah.

"Y'all split them niggas caps?" Carlos smiled as he drove home with one hand on the steering wheel.

"Yeah, man..." Isaiah snarled in an irritated tone, looking away.

Carlos looked at him, then looked back on the road.

"Yo, 'Saiah." Carlos snarled back. "The fuck is wrong with you?"

"You can't be doing that shit, Josh!" Isaiah barked at me, quickly turning around.

"Excuse me for not allowing you to murder a damn child!" I shouted back at him.

"Fuck all that, I'm talking about trying to leave a nigga alive! We just talked about that shit!" Isaiah snapped. "Do you know what they'll do if the police get a hold of 'em?"

"What, man?" I snarled, not wanting to hear a word he had to say.

"They'll ray your ass right the hell out, that's what!" Isaiah continued. "In Schaefer, nigga's don't snitch but outside of Schaefer, it's snitches all around this bitch! You gotta learn how to-"

"Isaiah." Carlos said, cutting him off. "Ease back. Ease up on him."

"I'm not trying to bitch and complain but I'm just sayin'." Isaiah complained. "All you gotta do is blow these nigga's heads off and keep it moving. It's not rocket science!"

"But this is his first time killing, Isaiah. You gotta give the lil nigga some room to adjust." Carlos said in a serious tone. "He ain't gone know how to act at first, right?"

Isaiah looked back at Joey, looked at Carlos, then sighed as he slumped in his seat and placed his chin by his knuckles.

"Yeah, man.." Isaiah snarled.

"Then ease up on him." Carlos said, cracking a small smile. "Remember, we got all those nigga's for trying to bump yo' brother, right?"

"Yeah, we did." Isaiah laughed as Carlos pulled inside of the Schaefer projects.