Epilogue.

Back during the arrest.....

"Dada.........?" Kayson called out as he looked over an officers shoulder.

As Isaiah was tugged away, he managed to take one final glimpse of his son.

"I'm sorry, Kayson." Isaiah cried out to him as he was escorted into the police car. "I did all of it for you......"

When Kayson seen the cops shut the door on him, he started wailing. The officers tried to console him, but Kayson hated being without his father. The officer that was holding Kayson sighed and looked at the other three officers.

"What are we gonna do with the baby?" He asked.

"Give him here!" Someone shouted.

It was Taylor's mother. The officers watched as she paced up to them, holding her arms out.

"Who are you?" The other officer asked.

"That's my grandbaby." She nodded. "He's in my care."

The officers glanced at each other, then looked back at the woman. When Kayson seen his grandmother, he whined and reached out to her. That was enough conformation for the officers to believe her, but they still needed some conformation.

"Bring your court record to the hospital with us." The officers nodded. "We need to make sure the baby isn't drugged or have any internal injuries."

Meanwhile, Carlos was sitting in front of the TV watching it was well. He wasn't saying or doing anything but staring. He clenched his jaw as Q and Stacey gave off an angry look as well.

"Don't worry, y'all." Asha nodded. "We gone catch them!"

"Every nigga is a suspect until I sort this shit out." Stacey growled. "Until then, I'm goin' after erbody."

Carlos was infuriated. Out of all his friends, him and Isaiah were the closest. Now that he knew that the police arrested him, he was after the person who abducted them.

As for Tyler, a few officers that left the scene met up with her a little later. They discussed what would be going on if she wanted to go to court through all of this.

"Are you going to testify, darling?" Her father asked.

Tyler glanced at the sceensaver she had of her and Isaiah. She went on her camera and deleted it, then looked angrily up at her father.

"Yes....." Tyler answered.

Meanwhile, me and Aunt Shay raced to the hospital almost an hour later to pick up Kayson. When we sprinted to the desk and asked for him, we watched his grandmother walk out with him. He was cleaned and showered. As we tried to take him, Donna inched away from us and gave us an evil look.

"I have full custody of my grandbaby." She growled as she walked away. "He will NEVER come back to Schaefer again."

"My son ain't no killer!" Aunt Shay barked at her. "Goddamnit my boy ain't no killer you sons of bitches!"

Aunt Shay was losing it. She paced back and forth, panting heavily as she started to break down.

"Auntie-"

"No. No!" Aunt Shay barked. "I'm gonna get my grandson back! I'm getting my son out of jail as well!"

Noah had flown back out of state days before Isaiah was arrested. When he seen his news coverage appear on TV, he didn't say anything. He stared angrily at the TV as police placed him inside of the car and drove away from the news coverage.

But Noah was smart and could see through everything. Isaiah didn't do this murder on purpose. Why? Because he never stayed on the scene of his murders and he never left a trace that he did it. Not only that, but Noah knew that he would never shoot Tyler after knowing that that was the longest lasting relationship that he's been in. When Noah heard that Isaiah was booked on 2 counts of kidnapping and one count of attempted murder, he got up and headed right to his college. He went into the counselors office and waited 10 minutes before he got to talk to him.

"Noah!" The counselor smiled as they walked into his office. "How may I help you today?"

"I'd like to change all of my classes to courses that have to do with the law and the judicial system." Noah said in a bland tone, getting straight to the point.

"Why?" The counselor asked. "Not liking your nursing courses?"

"No." Noah growled. "I'm going to become an attorney."

And Noah was about to go from a nerd, to a straight up badass.