Chapter 34 - Peace of Mind.

The next day, me and Tyler both took a taxi cab to Aunt Shay's after we got done with our morning classes. We walked from the gate and made out way to the front of the home. As always, Isaiah and Carlos were sitting on the porch, smoking.

Unfortunately, Aunt Shay didn't tell us what jail she was at because she didn't want Isaiah making his way out there, so we had no way to get in touch with or to see her.

"What up?" I said as I gave them both a handshake.

"What up, cus?" Isaiah smiled.

"Jooosshhhhh." Carlos groaned as he looked at Tyler. "Tye-Dye."

"Los." Tyler said.

Tyler looked at Isaiah, giving him a happy grin.

"Isaiah." Tyler smiled.

"What's up, babygirl?" Isaiah smiled as he held his blunt by his mouth, blowing smoke out of it.

"Nothin'." Isaiah winked. "Come sit on daddy's lap."

"Awh shit." Carlos growled as he squinted his eyes out at the skies, puffing some of his smoke. "This corny ass nigga..."

Isaiah held his blunt tucked in between his lips and took Tyler's hand and slowly tugged her over to him, placing him in her lap and finishing his smoke. Tyler leaned against the rail on the porch, placing a small smile onto her face as I sat on the lower part of the porch.

"Girl you better get yo' ass out of here before yo' uncle come and snatch you up!" I laughed.

Holy shit. I was starting to talk like Isaiah. Improper, ghetto, and a little goofy.

"Actually, I pulled a loophole." Tyler smiled. "I showed him a picture of Isaiah and Noah."

"How did that get you out?" I asked.

"I told my uncle that I was spending time with Noah, telling him that that's who I was with last night." Tyler grinned. "When he seen his nerdy pictures, he swayed him over. Haha."

"Speaking of Noah, where is that nigga?" Carlos asked. "Is he still inside for framing yo' mama?"

"Yep." Isaiah shrugged. "I told that nigga I ain't helping him sell shit. He doing everything on his own. Did you answer his question yesterday, Josh?"

"Not yet." I sighed as I turned to the door, standing up. "As a matter of fact, let me go talk to him."

When I walked into the house, Tyler smiled and reached over in Isaiah's lap towards Carlos and started tapping him repeatedly, throwing him off a little.

"What the hell?" Carlos snarled as he gave her an irritated look.

"Are y'all ready for day 2 of y'all part of the bet?" Tyler smiled. "I fucking stripped on my day 2, so it's y'all turn!"

"Awh shit..." Carlos groaned as he blew his smoke out, looking away.

"Unless, y'all wanna forfeit.." Tyler cheered lowly, tilting her head and looking up while holding onto Isaiah's grip onto her waist.

"Hell naw we ain't forfeiting!" Isaiah snapped. "What you got for us?"

"Y'know, I think I'm going to give you guys a break." Tyler smiled. "How would you guys like to hang out with a bunch of my girls today?"

Isaiah and Carlos gave each other a shocked look, then looked back up at Tyler.

"Are you foreal?" Isaiah asked.

"Yep!" Tyler smiled. "Do y'all wanna hang out with my girls today?"

"How they look?" Carlos asked. "And how many friends you got?"