This can't end well

A blizzard had begun to take over the Canadian landscape. We were all beginning to slow and I knew it my body was aching then the pups could hardly stand.

I swung my head around and saw Lingeringpaw pressing against her brother. "Maybe we should rest," I howled above the raging wind that threatened to take my breath away.

Badgerpaw shook his head. "I thought it was just up this way." He turned to Flamepaw. "You said that you could feel I mean know where it was."

Flamepaw sniffed the air. "I can't sense it anymore," she confessed.

"It couldn't have just left," argued Stonepaw as he shoved his paws into the hard ground.

I opened my mouth to say something but I suddenly heard a cracking sound. I pressed my ear against the ground I felt the snow bridge we were standing on give a large heave. "Uh oh."

Suddenly it gave way and we were all plummeting to a large cliff. I let out a howl and I tried to flap my wings but Badgerpaw suddenly fell on me and we kept falling. We kept falling and I tried to scrape my paws against the ice side but i realized it wasn't ice. It was metal. My claws scraped off the sides and I kept falling.

I felt stone collide with my body. I blinked my eyes and rose shakily to my paws and stretched. "Where am I," I asked as I titled my head.

"Starlight!"

"Logan," I gasped I rushed to the container and pressed my head against it. "Don't worry. I promise that we will get you out."

"We," asked Magneto.

I turned my head to the pups. "Is everyone alright," I asked as I saw Badgerpaw nudging his sister. Lingeringpaw finally rose to her paws and stretched out her wings that looked to be in pain.

"No," wailed Skypaw as she shoved her nose into Flamepaw's flank. "She's dead!"

I rushed to the dead pup's side and licked her head. "I'm so sorry," I gasped. If I hadn't of asked them to help me then this would never have happened.

"That's just the tip of the ice," howled the black wolf as he bounded toward me.

I shoved my ears forward and bared my teeth in a snarl. I stood in front of Skypaw and pushed her backwards with my tail. He was about to surge for Skypaw but I placed my head down in front of her.

"Leave them be," I warned as I extended my extra long claws.

The wolf raised his head. "Fine, I may not today but I can't guarantee tomorrow. I'm Triflud and I'm here to kill you."

"Try it," i growled as if daring him to make the first move.

Triflud took his head back. "Alright. Tomorrow I'll bring an army and now we will all have to fight."

He surged away but not before nudging me harshly. I licked my teeth and sighed. This couldn't end well.