These Weapons are Deadly

"How does it fit?"

Twistedpaw curled his claws a bit and that in turn curled his battle claws. It made a strange sound as it connected with his other battle claw on his other four claws. It had taken him a while but it was all worth it.

"I'd say so," he rumbled as he reared on his hind legs and struck out at Silverpaw.

She leaped over him and frilled her wings. The glass speared toward him but Twistedpaw managed to dodge them all. "Not bad," she murmured as she ran her hands over her feathers.

"I agree," murmured Twistedpaw as turned to his father. "You know I could make you spears connected to the ends of your wings. They might help them be so er frail," he explained as he fluffed out his fur.

She nodded and shuffled her paws. "I'd really like that."

He dipped his head and smiled. "I'd be very happy to make them for you."

Silverpaw gingerly picked off the glass from her wings. "We just have to remember that they are deadly weapons," she reminded him.

Twistedpaw rolled his eyes as he lowered his head and began to pry off the claws with his teeth. "As if I didn't know," he grumbled before throwing them on the ground beside the fire.

Silverpaw let out a laugh and pressed against him. "Come on lets make some more. I can't wait to try them out tomorrow!"