New Member to the Pack

"Who is that," asked Logan as he narrowed his eyes at Thruster.

Thruster shifted his paws. "I am Thruster and I am a healer of the McRook Pack."

"Then why are you here," asked Runningpaw as he took a step forward and shoved his ears forward in a threatening manner. "If you have a pack."

Thruster lowered his head into his shoulders. "Packs have a low tolerance for healers. They think that they are quickrills (wolves that are useless. Also known as the worse curse word a wolf can say)"

I narrowed my eyes at Thruster's language and he held his tongue. "So I came here to live alone. It was perfect until that black wolf with red eyes came."

"So what can you offer us," asked Magneto as he eyed the wolf with hostility.

Thruster sensed that there was something different about the people in the container but he knew that they couldn't hurt him while they were trapped. "I'm a healer. I can help any illness or injury."

I dipped my head. "Thruster will be very useful, I can assure you of that," I barked, in a voice that dared sometime to just try and argue with me.

Luckily no one did and I turned to Thruster and pointed toward his den. "Thank you Thruster and welcome to our family."