Kidnapping the X-men

(Now this is from Xavier's point of view)

I wheeled through the hallways. I didn't actually believe that Logan had left but I knew that he had to. He wanted answers that I just couldn't give him.

I was also worried about Starlight. She had been devastated after Dagger had died and she hadn't been the same. She was turning out more like Logan ever day, and that's not a good thing. I thought that maybe Dagger's death would have eased something that she held onto but I had been wrong. I don't like to admit when I am but I was wrong.

"You were very wrong."

I had been so deep into thought that I hadn't noticed that someone was reading my mind. I swiveled around and saw a pure white pelted wolf standing in front of me. Her bright amber eyes shone in an expression that was pure pleasure. This stirred in my heart and I actually felt fear for the first time in a while.

"You should have allowed her to make her own decisions, along with that animal you call Wolverine," the she-wolf growled as her tail lashed.

"Who are you," I asked as I tried to read her mind but she was blocking my powers. She sent me a jolt and I blinked my eyes to clear my thoughts.

"Amrea," she replied as she stalked forward. "I'm here to show you something Charles Xavier."

"What is it," I asked as I looked down. Amrea was padding closer with her fangs now bared in a snarl.

"You'll see," she assured. "In Starbound!" (What wolves call heaven) She surged forward and sunk her teeth into the back of my head. She then threw my head against the side of my wheelchair. The whole world went black.