Welcome to your Death

(Xavier's point of view again)

"Professor!"

I lifted my head and once my eyes finally focused I saw Logan, Scott, Storm, Rouge, Mystique, Tony, and even Erik or Magneto.

"Professor are you alright," asked Storm as she placed her hand on a see through blue wall.

The blue wall suddenly vanished but we were still in a large enclosure. "Do you know where we were," asked Rouge as fear edged her voice.

Logan rested his hand on her shoulder. "I'm sure we'll be fine," he assured but I read his mind and I realized that he wasn't so sure.

"That is up for debate," boomed a large voice.

A wolf stalked forward. He was dark black with glowing red eyes. "I'm glad that you are all here. Now all I need is Starlight."

"Starlight," growled Logan as he tried to extend his claws but he couldn't. "What do you want with her?"

"I want her to come and rescue you, which she will. Then I will kill her. I want her blood so I can have her powers. Plus once I kill her I can get to you a lot easier."

"You'll never succeed," snapped Magneto as he reached his hand toward the corner of the container. Nothing happened and surprise shone on his face.

"Fish-brain," snapped the black wolf. "That container doesn't allow you to use your powers. That way I don't have to worry about you escaping."

"You won't win," Storm growled.

The wolf narrowed his eyes. "We'll see. We'll see."