Operation Save Maggie, Glenn, and Nico

Setting: The Prison/Woodbury, Season Three
*Daryl's POV*

"We can tend to your wound for you," Rick says. "Give you a little food and water, then send you on your way. But you're gonna have to tell us how you found us. And why you were carrying formula."

The girl hesitates then speaks. "The supplies were dropped by a young Asian guy, with two pretty girls. One had a handgun and the other had a crossbow."

My heart skips a beat. What happened to Nico, Glenn, and Maggie?

"What happened?" Rick asks.

"Were they attacked?" Hershel asks frantically.

"They were taken," she answers.

"Taken? By who?" Rick asks.

"By the same son of a bitch who shot me!" the girl snaps. Rick advances on her.

"Hey, these are our people. You tell us what happened! Now!" Rick hisses and grasps her wound.

"Don't you ever touch me again!" the girl hisses back. I point my crossbow at her.

"You better start talkin'," I start. "Or you're gonna have a much bigger problem then a gunshot wound."

"Find 'em yourself," she snaps. I can't believe this. That's my damn girlfriend, for Christ's sake! Rick pushes my bow down.

"You came here for a reason," he says.

"There's a town," the girl whispers. "Woodbury. About seventy-five survivors that were taken in."

"A whole town?" Rick asks.

"Run by this guy, calls himself the Governor. Pretty boy, charming, Jim Jones type," she explains.

"They got muscle?" I ask.

"Military wannabes. They have armed sentries on every wall," she says.

"Do you know a way in?" Rick asks.

"The place is secure from walkers but we could slip our way through," she explains.

"How did you know how to get here?" Rick presses.

"They mentioned a prison. Said which direction it was in. Straight shot," she says.

Rick gestures to Hershel. "This is Hershel," he says. "The father of the girl that was taken. He'll take care of you."

Hershel stitches up the woman while Carl stands guard.

"Thank you," she says.

"How do you know we can trust her?" Oscar spits.

"This is Maggie, Nico, and Glenn; why are we even debating?!" Beth says.

"We ain't," I say. "I'll go after them."

"This place sounds pretty secure," Rick points out. "You can't go alone."

"I'll go," Beth says.

"Me too," Axel states.

"I'm in," Oscar agrees.

---

*Moments later*

We're packing up the car. It's just me, the woman, Oscar, and Rick. Axel and Beth will stay here.

"You never know what ya gonna need," I say to Oscar, who puts some automatics in the trunk. I put my angel-winged vest on. I take a bag from Carl and put it with the rest of the stuff.