The Dinner

Ella's pov
After telling Harvey about my dad they decided to give me a house tour. I had forgotten about Tilly so when she ran to me and Harvey and Max was surprised. I tolled them about how I had met her. And before I knew it I had been there for an hour. "Harvey come and set the table and add 3 more plates to the table!" Yelled a lady's voice. "Yes mum!" Harvey yelled back. "I guess my whole family is staying for dinner?" I say. "I guess." Max said. Harvey ran down the stairs. Me and Max did puzzles while Harvey was gone. "So what did Harvey ask you earlier?" He questioned. "Oh he ask where my dad was. I tolled him that he is still in Oklahoma." I tolled him with out starting to cry. "Oh...... I'm sorry." He when't quiet. "It's ok. I call him a lot and get to talk to my brothers. They might come later in the fall." I tell him so he won't feel bad. "That's good what's there ages?" He asked me. "My little brother is 7 and my older one is 14 almost 15." "What you guys talking about?" Harvey asked as he walk in. "Oh and Ella you and your family are staying for dinner instead of us going to your house." He said looking really happy about it. "That's great! We were talking about my life back home." I tell him. "Ok. Well let's go down stairs so we all can eat." Harvey tolled us. We 3 raced down the stairs to go eat.
• • •
"So Ella? What kind sports or hobbies do you do?" Asked there mom. "Well I do volleyball and I love to sing and act."
I tell her. "That's nice. Is volleyball fun?" "Oh yes I love it but I left my volleyball back in Oklahoma so I am going to have to buy a new one." I tell her. "Maybe you and the boys could go busking because you like to sing? And you would get money for your volleyball." "Yeah Ella you should you will have a lot of fun!" Harvey tolled me from across the table. "We could go this weekend? But if we do you would have to come over here ever night to practice with us." Max tolled me as he winked at Harvey. "Sounds like fun!" I tell them. "And maybe after wards you can stay the night here?" There dad offers. "Oh that would be lovely! If it is ok with you Melinda?" Says there mom. The though of staying the night at a boys house seamed a little weird. "Oh that would be nice so I can set up her room while she is gone." My mom tells everyone. "Finally I will have the upstairs to my self for a night." Brooklyn jokes around. Everyone starts to laugh and smile.