Neighborhood

~2 weeks later~
Ella's pov
I wake up to my phone going off. Andrew texts pops up on my screen.

Look at the house across the street from you.

It says. I remember that the house across the street was for sale. But was bought a week or two ago. I light of with what I think is happening. I run out of my room to the front door. I open it and walk out. I see Andrew standing at the house. He waves to me. I run across the street not caring to look both ways. I hug him. "What are you doing here!" I say to him as the hug gets broken. "My mom decided to move here!" He says. "That's so great! Where is Maddie?" I ask. "She is over there. And your voice sounds different." He says. "What?" I say. "Yeah. Say a line from the grinch." He tells me. "A town full of losers! I like it. Was anyone emotionally shattered come on,  a minute ago I couldn't shut you up! Details! Details!" I yell to Andrew. "I know now. You have been around a lot of British people so you have a accent like them now." He tells me. "Then it will happen to you and Ally." I say. "Speaking of Ally witch house does she live in?" He asks me. "Down there." I say pointing to Ally's house. "Thanks I am going to go walk over there later." He tells me. "And I am guessing that house is Max and Harvey's house." He says pointing to the house next to mine. "Yeah. You should go over there soon. They will be happy to see you." I tell him. "Thanks Ella." He says. I turn around and see Hailey at my door. We planned to go get me my own penny board today. "Hailey!" I yell from Andrew's house. She turns around and looks at Andrew and her cheeks turn bright red. She walks across the street to us. "Hailey, Andrew. Andrew, Hailey." I introduced them to each other. "Hi Hailey nice to meet you." Andrew says starting to blush. "Nice to meet you to Andrew." She says. "Me and Hailey are going to go get me a new penny board." I say. "Ok. Well you too have fun." He says. He walks into his house. "Let's go." I say.
Harvey's pov
I hear a knock at the door. "I got it!" I say running down the stairs. I open the door. Andrew is standing there. "Andrew!" I yell. We hug then go upstairs to me and Max's room. "Max looks who is here." I say walking into our room. "Is it Ella again?" He says. "Nope." I say. Andrew walks in the room then. "Nice room." He says. "Andrew!" Max yells. "Hey bro. By the way guys I'm moving here." He says. "Really! That's awesome." I say. "Yeah I live in the house across from Ella." He tells us. "Cool. You can join the squad." Max says to Andrew. "Cool. Who is apart of the squad?" Andrew asks us. "Well me, Ella, Harvey, Lauren, Dylan, Ally, and Hailey." Max says to him. Andrew cheeks turned red. "Someone has a crush." I say sitting down on my bed. "Phf no." He says turning brighter red. "It's Hailey isn't it." Max says. "Yeah." Andrew says looking at the floor. Me and Max laugh.
                         Ella's pov
We walk into the store. "Hey Ella do you know if Andrew has a girlfriend?" Hailey asks me. I gasp. "You like Andrew!" I yell. Her face turns bright red. "A little." She says. "Ok. We are having a sleepover tonight with the other girls to talk about this." I say. "Who's house?" She asks me. "Mine." I tell her. "K. I will text my mom." She tells me. "I will text Ally. And Lauren but if your mom says yes then Lauren will have to come."
                   Max's pov
"Harvey we should call Dylan and see if he wants to sleep over. And Andrew you should ask your parents." I say. "Yeah that would be fun let me call Dylan." Harvey says getting up from the bed to get his phone. "I will call my mom." Andrew says.