Pottery

Max's pov
We walked out of church in the mid afternoon Sunday. When we got to the car Ella asked her mum something. "Hey mom do you think that we could go to purple glaze today?" Ella asked her mom. "What's that?" I ask her. "It's a place were you go and paint pottery and then they keep it there for a week and glaze it. Then you pick it up and keep it." Said Ella. "That sounds like fun." Harvey says. "Well I think we can do that." Ella's mum says.
Harvey's pov
We walk in to purple glaze. Straight when we walk in we see plates, mugs, teacups, dog dishes, cross, and even more stuff. One catches my eye. A young girl and boy holding hands. A lady walks up to us. "Is this your guys first time here?" She asks us. "Those two boys but we have been here a lot of times." Ella says to the lady. "Ok I will explain it to them." The lady says as Ella and her mum walk to a room in the back. "Ok so boys. In this room you can pick out the pains you want to use. We have some options in here to paint but we also have options to pain in the back room were they just went." She tolled us. "And I think they can tell you the rest." She said. I went over a picked up the boy and girl. Max came over to me. "Let me guess you and Ella?" He asked once he saw what was in my hand. I nod my head yes. We go to the back room. I see that Ella has not gotten any thing yet. She walks over to me. "I was just about to get that one to." She said. "Cool. I saw that there is one more left." I tell her. She walks out of the room to the front room. "Harvey come over to this table." Said her mum. I walk over to the table she was talking about. I see Max walking over to the table as well. He is carrying a dog that looks like Pippa. "And I am guessing that is Pippa." I tell him. "No it's Sally." He says. We both laugh. Ella walks over to the table with the same boy and girl. I smile she smiles back at me. "Let's go get paint." She says. We walk out of the back room. I see a shelf with paint bottles. "The tiles are how the paints look after glazed." Ella tells us. I take off a tile I put it next to Ella's hair. "What are you doing?" She asks me. "Checking to see if it looks like your hair." I tell her. "Harvey the color you are holding is pink." Ella tells me. "Yeah I know." I say as I smile. She picks up a tile and puts it next to my hair. "Ella that's grey." I say. "Yeah I know." She says as she starts to smile. "Ok I will try to be serious." I say. I pick out my colors and head back to the room. Ella just picked the same colors and came with me. "Melinda are you going to paint something?" Max asked Ella's mum. "No I don't really like this kind of stuff. But before you guys start to paint let's get a picture." She pulled out her phone and took a picture of all of us. I graved a brush. I started to paint. I did the hair first. I look over at Ella who decided to paint the hair first to. I do the second coat then start to work on the close. I see Ella not even starting on the close but decided to wait for the second coat to dry so she can do the third. I look at Max's. He was already done with his hole first coat. I turn back to mind and start painting the shoes. I do the third coat of hair. Ella's hair looks exactly like it does in really life. Mine is to light but will darken once glazed. I start to work on the second coat for the close. I chose Ella's shirt to be a turquoise color because turquoise is her favorite. Mine is a maroon. Witch is my favorite color. I finish painting the second coat on. I start to work on the skin color. My skin is just barely darker then Ella's so this part is going to be the hardest. I finish the first coat for that then go back to the close. I finish the last coat for our hole close including the shoes and go to work on the faces. But before I start the faces I look over at Ella's. We are both the same place on working. I look over at Max and see him done. "You are already done?" I ask him. "Yep finished like five minutes ago." He tells me. "Lucky." Says Ella not talking her eyes or brush of her work. I go back to mine.
•                  •                •
I look at my art piece. I look at Ella's. Ours look exactly alike. "Ok another picture!" Ella's mum said. We stood like we did in the first one. She took the picture. We look't at it. I smiled Ella and Max smile with me. I took a picture of me and Ella's artwork. "Harvey have you guys tolled your fans about us dating?" Ella asked me. I froze. "Not yet. We probably will when we go back to England." I tell her. "Ok." She says.