Nerdy Nights

Ella's pov
The rest of the week when't by in a breeze. And before I knew it. It was Friday night. Going to Max and Harvey's house every day after school had been fun. I am going to miss it. Friday they had video us singing and promise that they would not post it on any social media accounts. Because Friday is when they told me that they're famous. In the video we sounded amazing! I am really excited for tomorrow. "Ella are you home!" My mom called from down stairs. "Yes mom I am. I am going to make me some dinner in a few minutes then go to sleep!" I called to her. "Ok I think we still have some pizza bagels. I will make them if you read while they are cooking!" "I am already read my book mom!" Then I hear her foot steps go away from the stairs. Brooklyn is at a new friends house tonight because I will be gone tomorrow night. After 17 minutes of waiting my mom finally called me down. I ran down stairs and got my dinner and ate it as fast as I could. I ran back up stairs and took my contacts out and put my glass on. But I had forgotten that Max and Harvey's window was next to mine and I continue to read. Harvey through something on my window. I turned to him. He pointed to his eyes then my own eyes. I had forgotten to tell him I wear glass to! I lifted my window up and he did his to. "Yeah I do wear glass sorry I forgot to tell you." I tolled him. "It's fine. They make you look as smart as you are." I saw color running to his cheeks. And could feel mine get hot. "Goodnight." I tell him. "Goodnight can't wait for tomorrow!" He tells me. I blush even more and shut my window.